Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What personality type are you?

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
I post it on the general discussion, what I do very rarely (I do it on Offtopic), because I believe that being a part of the Blackpill community is strongly related to your personality type. I dont mean that certain personality can attract or repulse women, no they dont, like for every personality type therere certain personalities for every type that matches for partnerships and every personality can be incel if their carrier dont apply certain requirements in looks, mental health etc. But I think theres strong relation in discovering the Blackpill truth and personality types that inclined to introverted thinking, INTP for example, I think, the most common in The Blackpill community.
So I want to check out if my thoughts are correct by this experement. And now. WHATS YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE?
If you dont know yet I suggest you to try this test, its pretty good.
Fuck, Im sorry, I cant create a poll because it requires too many answers
Ba94991e0f05b36ac97f19b068bed5cb

Fuck there was a tread on that topic, but I gonna post it anyways, sry if my english is bad.

INTJ I think, but I don't really remember

I think i was entj last time i did this test

Yeah that last thread had like everybody was INTP and INTJ. I am INTJ myself do yup

I am schizoid

It changes every time I take one of these, and they always change really radically. I don't think I have one tbh, or if I do it's hidden under layers of me lying to myself.

It changes every time I take one of these, and they always change really radically. I don't think I have one tbh, or if I do it's hidden under layers of me lying to myself.

You're back!

We're pretty much all the same INTJ/INTP. We've done this before.

I have the type of personality that makes foids run away.

int something, basically introverted autismo

INTJ/P, one or the other like 90% of those not larping here.

INTP as always

This whole thing is bullshit, dont fall for it. Human personality traits dont come in sets and hence the assumption that you can put different people in different boxes based on their personality trait sets is fundamentally flawed.

This is only one league below astrology in the level of stupidity it takes to believe.

Last edited:
INTP of course. The most incel type along with INTJ, INFP and INFJ in that order.

People will answer this with how they think they are rather than how they actually are. Everyone wants to believe they have the same personality type as Einstein, of course

VERY funny and down to earth surprisingly

People will answer this with how they think they are rather than how they actually are. Everyone wants to believe they have the same personality type as Einstein, of course
Believe me bro, I wish I wasn't an INTP

Yep I also thought about this but from childhood memories and what my parents told me I can safely say I'm INTP.
I apparently had high IQ convos with them when I was like 3-4 years old.
I'm shy at first until I analyzed a person, I always think about the most energy efficient way to handle a situation, my humor is dark and dry as a bone, I HIGHLY prefer 1 on 1 chats over anything else, if a chat includes more than 3-5 people I shut down completely and just listen. I soak up information that is actually useful to me like a sponge but disregard anything that I already know won't help me.

I can emulate normie personalities flawlessly but if I was actually myself everyone would hate me as soon as I opened my mouth.
People, especially foids DESPISE getting rationality mogged especially when you bring up things they know but would rather not hear.

INTP is Incel personality 1. Nothing gets a foid drier than a cold emotionally distant man that points out her flaws and brings up how she is acting like an irrational cunt.
Believe me bro, I wish I wasn't an INTP
Also this.

Taking that test would be useless for me. At this point, I don't have a personality anymore. This shithole society has stripped away every sliver of personality that I may have once had. I am a shell of a human just existing because I am to lazy and cowardly to pull the trigger.

I do that test months ago if i can remember im INTJ

I don't know , will try to see later

chumlossus personality

INFP - which is perhaps the most pathetic, oddball and spineless personality type there is

INTP
it never began

Dark triad :chad: jk idk
INTP I think

This is such touchy-feely bullshit. It's obviously marketed to foids. I have elements of all these personality traits at times.

I have elements of all these personality traits at times.

Pretty much how this type of stuff works, it's made so you can always relate whichever description they give you.

This is such touchy-feely bullshit. It's obviously marketed to foids. I have elements of all these personality traits at times.
Yeah, personality tests are bullshit pseudoscience. Behaviour changes depending on the situation. I might be the most extroverted guy in the world if I were tall and attractive but I'm not going to stick my neck out as an incel.