Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What physical/mental feature(s) do you like about yourself?

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
I know us incels have had it bad when it comes to looks/behaviour but what physical/mental feature(s) do you like about yourself and why?

The one thing that I like about myself physically is my height.

I've got a full head of hair, i think that's something a lot of guys on here would envy me for ngl.

Im white and i like it because it gives me a huge advantage in every aspect of life
Brutal racepill

Physical? I'm not bald. Mental? I'd like to consider myself a polyglot but most of the languages I know are dead/extinct i.e useless.

At least I have a jawline and ogremaxxed large skull and I'm not balding

nothing else

Dont have a small chin, dick is above average, and since most of my family doesnt start balding til their around 40-45, I probably won't bald early at age 25

I'm getting stronger every day, and I'm one of a very small number of people in the world good at what I do professionally (this is the only thing that has kept me from being fired for not being a pozzed feminist).

My mental strenght. I had such a tough life and they still didnt manage to break me they never will. And i am a gymcelling ogre i feel like a monster.

Having honor and refined taste in lolis

I’m left handed which causes normfags to think I’m the devil :feelstastyman:

I like my aspie mental fortitude when it comes to perfecting things I enjoy doing, but aside from that I can't say I have anything that I particularly like about myself

nothing, being smart isnt useful beyond not getting cucked and hopefully making enough money that i can ldar

I like the fact that I don't live in poverty.My body proportions are decent so at least my body looks good.Also not being npc normie is pretty cool

6'0 isnt that tall though, if you live in a mostly white country
Well, you're not wrong there. I do live in Canada and I do know and I have seen quite a few people taller than I am.

I'm 6'0 so at least i don't have to worry about height pill. Also my frame is decent, I got the body that could reap rewards from gymmaxxing but I'm too lazy to gymmaxx. I also love my endurance. I can endure a lot of shit mentally and physically. But I wouldn't say I'm persistent. If given an opportunity I will take the easy way always but when there is no easy way a lot of people would just quit but not me.

There is nothing I like about myself.

My height and hair.

That I can kill myself

I´m low inhib and I have a good memory, that´s it.

i like my voice and have full head of hair and white i guess... for mental pretty much nothing except random aspie traits like having a good memory and being decent at math

I have absolutely nothing.

My hair is still pretty thick and Im 25, though it may be starting to fall out (maybe just early stages) if it werent red as fuck

A thick beard.

Nothing. I hate every fiber of my being.

I like nothing about me.

I at least have a decent jawline

I am grateful for my rectum, butt-hole and my overall digestive tract, I can eat a lot and shit a lot. I also have long butt-hole-pubes, which I am particularly proud of.