Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What planet do foids live on?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
You always hear foids complaining that all men are trash and all men cheat. While in reality here on planet Earth, I can't think of many male cheaters. Almost evry single Cheater you read about or see in person is always a cumdumpster with no exceptions.

Maybe they are talking about the same one or two chads that pump and dump them?

Otherwise, it's absolutely hilarious to try to pretend men cheat more than toilets. Toilets cheat in a heartbeat all the time.

Imagine finally ascending just to get cheated on :lul::lul::lul:

Apex fallacy.

women are just playing victim, nothing new.

men are cheaters, men care more about looks,
men think with their dicks, men have it easier in life than women etc. its all projection.

Women even cheat in conservative countries. I know of somebody who cheated on her husband and this was during the 1970s.

my yandere kitsune gf says if she doesnt tie me up I will surely cheat on her

Forget women and jerk off boyos.

Tutorial Island.

Women cheat far more than men. When men cheat, it's always CHAD who does it...but foids being the illogical creatures they are, it always goes like this:

Chad/fuckboi behaves like an asshole
Womyn gets mad at ugly men for chad's sins while still worshipping chad

Foids cheat on them selves

I think they project these beliefs so that the next generation of foids don't feel guilt when they themselves cheat so they trick each generation into playing the victim.

Lol, all my friends got cheated on. Their girlfriends either left them to go back to their abusive ex-bfs or fucked other dudes. They always play the victim, but they so 90% of all cheating.

It makes sense. They don't see sub-7 men as human hence they spout this BS.

Libitotis, where Great King Chad rules over his Queens who are attended by thier lesser male slaves.

foids only see Chad as men hence they say men cheat a lot

Women cheat far more than men. When men cheat, it's always CHAD who does it...but foids being the illogical creatures they are, it always goes like this:

Chad/fuckboi behaves like an asshole
Womyn gets mad at ugly men for chad's sins while still worshipping chad
That's a spot on analysis.

The planet they live on is called Earth.

Earth is the third planet from the Sun and the only astronomical object known to harbor life. According to radiometric dating estimation and other evidence, Earth formed over 4.5 billion years ago. Earth's gravity interacts with other objects in space, especially the Sun and the Moon, which is Earth's only natural satellite. Earth orbits around the Sun in 365.256 solar days, a period known as an Earth sidereal year. During this time, Earth rotates about its axis 366.256 times, that is, a sidereal year has 366.256 sidereal days.

1280px The Earth seen from Apollo 17

women live easy life since birth

Chads dont "cheat". Chads are rare so foids dont care when they fuck with others, its still better for them than to be with an avarage let alone an ugly guy

They live on planet Chad, Chad cheats everyone with the stacies he gets.
Foids do not live on planet average male, because average.male barely gets one genuine foid attracted to them.