Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What r ur guys plans for ER day tomorrow?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
This is the one day a year where we are WINNERS. I’m gonna be getting a coffee at starbucks and driving around in my moms bmw. What kinda of coffee did he get again? I’m gonna get the same one

Vanilla Latte.

Tomorrow will drink and cry, because is sad, no cute adorable lolis to experience beautifull environment togther

Nothing special. I usually don't go to normiebucks, but for the sake of the Supreme Gentleman's day I might treat myself with a good vanilla latte.

I might walk many miles to the nearest Starbucks just so I can order a vanilla latte with "ER" written on the cup.

Tomorrow will drink and cry, because is sad, no cute adorable lolis to experience beautifull environment togther

I somehow wish he didn't (have to) do it tbh. :feelscry::feelsree:

Iced vanilla latte

i'd be too high inhib to ask for a vanilla latte tbh on ER day tbh.

Over for nostarbuckscels

I'll probably change my avi to an animated Elliot Rodger gif and get a Vanilla Latte from Tim Hortons. I'll post my setup to the forums once I'm done.

I'll stay indoors since it's insanely hot outside but I'll listen to Elliot Rodgers favorite 80's songs while I play video games and watch anime

Celebrate my bday and honour ER

After I'm done working, vanilla latte at school

Genuinely tempted to buy a vanilla latte from Starbucks and give my name as Elliot when they ask.

Genuinely tempted to buy a vanilla latte from Starbucks and give my name as Elliot when they ask.
Do it, it's not suspicious unless you say "Elliot Rodger" but just Elliot would be fine. Then make a post tomorrow showing us the coffee with the name :feelsautistic:

Do it, it's not suspicious unless you say "Elliot Rodger" but just Elliot would be fine. Then make a post tomorrow showing us the coffee with the name :feelsautistic:
They didn't ask for my name. :feelscry: I still paid my respects though.

vanilla_latte-jpg.117682

I unfortunately forgot to get a Vanilla Latte from Tim Hortons, I can't believe I forget to get something so important on such an important day. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I unfortunately forgot to get a Vanilla Latte from Tim Hortons, I can't believe I forget to get something so important on such an important day. :feelsrope::feelsrope:
There is always tomorrow. Tim Hortons is 24/7 drive through, if you got a car. :cryfeels:

I usually spend this day leveling my WoW character named after ER. Today I was busy unfortunately and had to workcel.

By listening to his favorite song

I might walk many miles to the nearest Starbucks just so I can order a vanilla latte with "ER" written on the cup.
I once did that. I made a thread about it with photos.

This is the one day a year where we are WINNERS. I’m gonna be getting a coffee at starbucks and driving around in my moms bmw. What kinda of coffee did he get again? I’m gonna get the same one

The way you said it, I'd like to imagine it was like you were goading us to chant "VANILLA LATTE!!"

Everyone here knows he drinks vanilla latte, among other obscure details of his life, regardless of your stance on his murders.

Yesterday I celebrated in a Starcucks with my good and velvety vanilla latte. The place was crawling with so many soybucks I believed there was some Nintendo tournament + wifey & BBC show.