Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What race of foids made fun of you the most?

What race of foids belittled you the most

• Total voters
Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Which race of female made fun of you the most in your life?

Which race of female made fun of you the most in your life?
White women. That stopped after I beat up a foids boyfriend (when he attacked me) and called the whore a slut while threatening to have her end up just like her chad (choking and on the ground). When incels are dominant, women find it creepy and reminiscent of a serial killers behavior.

Unfair to say as I grew up around mostly whites.

White women. That stopped after I beat up a foids boyfriend (when he attacked me) and called the whore a slut while threatening to have her end up just like her chad (choking and on the ground). When incels are dominant, women find it creepy and reminiscent of a serial killers behavior.
Better to be seen as a creepy potential serial killer than a jester for the normies. Mirin low inhibition (srs)

If you are strong and low inhibition enough to make a competent fighter, then you probably shouldn't be incel. True incels are likely not that physically superior enough to win fights.

In fact, a study in the 80s on about 500 or so college to middle aged virgin men indicated that those men tended to be physically weaker than most other men.
Better to be seen as a creepy potential serial killer than a jester for the normies. Mirin low inhibition (srs)

White and hispanic foids are the cruelest

Last edited:
If you are strong and low inhibition enough to make a competent fighter, then you probably shouldn't be incel. True incels are likely not that physically superior enough to win fights.

In fact, a study in the 80s on about 500 or so college to middle aged virgin men indicated that those men tended to be physically weaker than most other men.
Interesting. I used to be one of those men. (I was even one at the time of the incident). After a recent surge of testosterone, I’m now able to curl 60+ lbs in one hand and can grow facial hair. It must be due to a shift in temperament that caused this unprecedented change in physiology.
I wish I had the physical attributes of Mirin.

Interesting. I used to be one of those men. (I was even one at the time of the incident). After a recent surge of testosterone, I’m now able to curl 60+ lbs in one hand and can grow facial hair. It must be due to a shift in temperament that caused this unprecedented change in physiology.
Could be.

Black foids for me, hence why I'm less attracted to them compared to other races of foids.

White and latino foids are the cruelest
Indeed.
No foids have even wanted me, but it's mainly been white and hispanic foids who will say "look at that ugly retard" and shit when they see me in public.

American whites above all. In my country (eastern europe) they are not as stuck up as they are in west. My highschool experience around foids in the US was appaling.

American whites above all. In my country (eastern europe) they are not as stuck up as they are in west. My highschool experience around foids in the US was appaling.
My condolences

Foids never made fun of me, they just never talked to me or ever acknowledged my existence.

Black Women. Fuck them. Us Blackcels know the biz. Other races don’t know them like we do. We’ve been going at it with these bitches from day one, too much history behind this shit to ever turn back and act like we’re cool, fuck them for life

Blackcel?
Yeah. If you're black you're expected to act like the stereotypical black person and if you don't you'll be bullied by other blacks, black foids especially. Black foids will only want a black male if he's a Thugmaxxed or Sportsmaxxed Tyrone. If you don't fit in those categories you're outta luck.

All of the above.

Yeah. If you're black you're expected to act like the stereotypical black person and if you don't you'll be bullied by other blacks, black foids especially. Black foids will only want a black male if he's a Thugmaxxed or Sportsmaxxed Tyrone. If you don't fit in those categories you're outta luck.
oh ok

I wish I had the physical attributes of Mirin.
based and blackpilled.

No strength for my face & autism.... I dont buy that study tbh. Probably outdated.

(half white, half Asian here) I've been treated badly by women of all races, but white women have been the worst overall. We rag on noodlewhores, mostly rightly so, but there have at least been a few who could act like a decent human being to me. But I literally can't recall a single instance where I had any kind of positive interaction with a young, attractive white woman.

That said, there's no magical race of womyn who "understand" us. Some people think black womyn are "better" because they have the lowest SMV of all women. That may be so, but they still SMV mog us to oblivion.

If you live in Europe most people are white here so, the poll can be a bit misleading

I don't think I have ever interacted with any foids besides whites so. I was already a rotter when the muslims came.

never was belittled upfront by foids after puberty
but when i was a kid, white teenager foids bullied me

Since 90% of the people in my area are white, you are gonna have a biased sample. But most of the name-calling was from white women. Black women typically did it quite a lot also. There was a black girl in a not her class who was quite nice but the others were pretty annoying.

Negros from my school made fun of me a lot, the white kids played along.
The blacks ruled my old high school and rich kids.

White and light-skinned mulatas/pardas.

my own race, but I don'tlive in a multicultural environment anyways

White black and middle east

Negros from my school made fun of me a lot, the white kids played along.
The blacks ruled my old high school and rich kids.
This explains your post history

Sorry brah. They did it to me too (blackcel) and if you tried to fight one, it would have created a catrostrophic domino effect that would have included getting mercilessly jumped most likely. Only way to deal with blacks is to not deal with them

Based. We need the whole story.

Also I thought women actually found physical displays of dominance over other men to be attractive.

Usually for most people their own race foid comes first. But everyone will have nigger sheboon as a second choice.

I'm surprised whites got more than blacks honestly.
Most of mine were black.

Im black so black foids then when I got older it was a mix. I wouldnt mind going back in the past and bouncing a couple heads off the concrete as revenge though

(half white, half Asian here) I've been treated badly by women of all races, but white women have been the worst overall. We rag on noodlewhores, mostly rightly so, but there have at least been a few who could act like a decent human being to me. But I literally can't recall a single instance where I had any kind of positive interaction with a young, attractive white woman.

That said, there's no magical race of womyn who "understand" us. Some people think black womyn are "better" because they have the lowest SMV of all women. That may be so, but they still SMV mog us to oblivion.

This.
Hapa inceldom is underrated, it's not that every girl you like rejects you or that your dates and contacts ghost you right after.
It's that making the most minimal contact with women will make them being extremely vocal & honest about their disgust that you provoke in them.

Whites, definitely. They are usually more passive aggressive than the black ones though.

Middle Eastern bitches by far. At least Asian girls are scared of me.

Foids didn't bully me, I was totally invisible.

Black foids, if you’re not a Tyrone or thug maxxed they’ll hate you. Even if I had to ascend my chances of me getting a black foid would still be impossible.

White mostly because I was bullied aggressively by white foids in the later years of primary school here. However, since then I have rarely been made fun of by foids. I think most foids just pretend I don't exist or act hostile in interactions.

I have barely interacted with black foids because they didn't really attend the same schools and workplaces as they are generally lower social status. When there were a few, they just never interacted with me. That said, there is one black foid in my grad school class right now that has only once ever interacted with me, to tell me to get out of the way so she could sit next to her friend. There are other-race foids who will occasionally small talk or feel obliged to say hello sometimes, but she has been straight up hostile from the start. I also went on my first ever date with a black foid recently, and she made fun of me from the start, saying shit like, "you're an only child right? I can tell" before telling me she wasn't interested in me a few hours and several overpriced drinks later (I made another post about this situation).

I have an Asian foid at my workplace who is usually quite friendly but never flirts with me like she does with the other guys (I made a thread about her too). I have not really been made fun of at work except by one guy who left the job months ago. There are also two Asian foids in class that are probably the least shitty of the foids there. I don't think Asian foids are as hostile to guys they find ugly as white or black foids.

I am a curry myself so I have interacted with curry foids through family/cultural stuff and also in some of my classes. They do not make fun of me and are usually okay to deal with, it's more just my frustration that they are interested in white guys or the gangsta-chad looking Paki types (very common in the UK) rather than me that's my problem with them.

Black foids, if you’re not a Tyrone or thug maxxed they’ll hate you. Even if I had to ascend my chances of me getting a black foid would still be impossible.
Does Tyrone have to be a thug??

Good.Id rather cunts fear than mock me

No strength for my face & autism.... I dont buy that study tbh. Probably outdated.
I'll try to find it, but it was a study focusing on 500 men who were college to middle aged virgins. And he was looking for commonalities and similarities (if any) in these men whether physically, personality or both. One thing he found is that those men tended to be more passive and less aggressive than most other men. They tended to be bullied more often than other men and were less likely to fight back against bullies. And physically, they tended to be weaker and less athletic than the average man. This was just a general trend that was found.

They don't make fun of ogrecels.