Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW What rating would you give your life right now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date

Rate your fucking life

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
As it stands right now, what rating would you give your life right now? This includes your living situation, your level of happiness or lack thereof, your financial situation, your social situation, your hope for your future, any illnesses you might have, and your life in general.

10 being I am on cloud nine everyday and life is just an absolute joy for me right now.

5 right in the middle. Neither happy nor sad. I just live.

1 being I am so depressed and feeling rock bottom I want to die everyday.

Last edited:
1, I want to die every day.

Why NSFW?

Probably a 4 tbh.
It's not going well nor do I see it getting better, but I'm doing my best with the worst possible hand I've been dealt with.

JFL at not putting 0 as an option

Me compared to the entirety of humanity up until this point? 6/10
Me compared to the rest of the world at this moment? 4/10
Me compared to the rest of the people in my country? 2/10

3-4 to be honest. It has been worse, it could be better but I am actually quite motivated about life since I got accepted in a job I really wanted.

It was about 8 before I was humiliated by women a week ago.

Why NSFW?

Probably a 4 tbh.
It's not going well nor do I see it getting better, but I'm doing my best with the worst possible hand I've been dealt with.

Because I thought there would be a lot of low numbers and I didn't want any wagecels at work right now getting similarly depressed at work seeing how depressed we are.

4. I still have hopes, though I'm struggling.
If I don't suicide, I don't think I'll die very old ntl. Living is so exhausting.
But it's worth it, and I'll keep walking in equilibrium on the string, hoping to not fall into the bottomless pit yet.

5/10

I'm not in debt, I work full time, live with mommy to save money. I'm trapped in complacency, with little motivation to go further because life is not so bad, but depressed because life is not good either. I'm also stuck in level 2 of Maslow's heircachy of needs, which means I can't realize my full potential.

Oh, wait, I thought you are asking in general, like 1 is a being a negro kid from Africa dying from hunger an disease or something.

So I lower it from 5 to 3.

2-3 I guess. I think about blowing my brains out or other violent acts daily, but that's just a cope fantasy. I wouldn't do it, probably.
Not one cause I got some shit going for me, my health, food, some hope`for the future.

Last edited:
3. I have a job (shitty one but a job nonetheless)

- I'm still kinda living the neet lifestyle which is nice. Very cosy

- I have few good decent copes that I enjoy.

Happy 6/10. It's boring, but I'm safe and no one wants to kill me, at least as far as I know.

1 because of physical conditions I can´t cope like everyone else, which is weird how you mention pretty much every reason except physical illnesses.

5/10 due to my health issues. Would be 7/10 otherwise.

I mean, at least I live comfortably so 6/10

3/10 i regret a lot of things which happened to me in the past, i do not enjoy my life in the moment, and i have no motivation to change any of that. My future looks very bleak.

jfl someone voted more than 1/10

1 because of physical conditions I can´t cope like everyone else, which is weird how you mention pretty much every reason except physical illnesses.

Added

2/10 future is not looking good, i will be homeless within a decade (if i don't rope) the past 2 weeks have become 1/10 i wake up depressed and full of anxiety and anger

Who voted 10? :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

1/10. My life is a nightmare you will never wake up from.

About a 4, I'm trying to slowly get back into society and start college in September

I kinda want to hear the story
I fell in love with a girl. I knew I had no chance, but for some reason she kept answering my messages. That gave me huge motivation to improve myself, work hard and so on. I almost forgot how bad my actual SMV is. I was living delusional, and I was fucking happy. I knew it was illusion of hope, no real hope was there. But I loved how my life improved. So I kept going. Illusion felt good and tasty. I almost started to feel like normal human.
A week ago I was stupid enough to post my photo on female forum, asking them to rate me from 0 to 10. My illusionary world has collapsed in few hours. It was like back to school again. All kinds of bullying were thrown at me. Women acted like they are dealing with their mortal enemy. I made no insults on them or whatever, just posted a single freaking photo.
Tbh I want my illusionary world back, it felt like heaven. But mind is tricky to fool. Right now I try to cope with idea that I need to improve my mental strength to deal with situations like that in future.

Last edited:
I fell in love with a girl. I knew I had no chance, but for some reason she kept answering my messages. That gave me huge motivation to improve myself, work hard and so on. I almost forgot how bad my actual SMV is. I was living delusional, and I was fucking happy. I knew it was illusion of hope, no real hope was there. But I loved how my life improved. So I kept going. Illusion felt good and tasty. I almost started to feel like normal human.
A week ago I was stupid enough to post my photo on female forum, asking them to rate me from 0 to 10. My illusionary world has collapsed in few hours. It was like back to school again. All kinds of bullying were thrown at me. Women acted like they are dealing with their mortal enemy. I made no insults on them of whatever, just posted a single freaking photo.
Tbh I want my illusionary world back, it felt like heaven. But mind is tricky to fool. Right now I try to cope with idea that I need to improve my mental strength to deal with situations like that in future.

It's over.

I live they sleep.

If I managed to get a GF, it would instantly jump to 9+... A normie looking outside in would probably think my life is pretty chill... but only because he hasn't experienced some ~15 years of loneliness.

Probably a 2, at least I have vidya to cope. But theres not a moment where i don't think about the rope

Actually 3-5/10. It was 1 or 0 during highschool, I wanted to die in that period of time.

3. As far as material things go I'm at a middle class level, but for pretty much everything else I'm miserable.

2. Although I'm a sub 0 PSL.

3, no real life, just coping, but can feel some joy

Maybe a 3 but I dunno.

alternates between 6 and 1

It varies between 1-3

A strong 3.
Not terrible enough for me to pull the plug, all my essentials are accounted for and I have a job.
But I have no meaning and I keep getting older and shits flying by so fast now