Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What really makes living life hard

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

mentally crippled by sister-less teen years
★★★★★
Ok so even if you put women out of the question(which I have a long time ago), You will still get fucked up. Imagine a world with no women, you will still suffer.

It’s not the fact that women are unattainable is tough for me, it’s the missing dopamine that makes you falter when life asks you to make sacrifice. I already have enough on my plate. I cant deal with some of this shit man, it’s like driving a car with no wheels, you don’t get anywhere.

Bluepilled fucks who just say “put women out of your mind” have never actually thought of what implications it has on the human mind. I seriously doubt if they even practice what they preach. We need to live, pass on our genes, and that’s what makes people happy. All other happiness derives from this.

Its ragefuel for me because I vividly remember being happy without women in early childhood. Puberty forced my hand. We were never made for modern times:feelsbadman:

Women have made me suffer more than I could ever possibly imagine

We need to get rid of 3D women and replace them with genetically engineered 2D women.