Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What role should foids have in your opinion?

What role should foids have in your opinion?

• Same as in current western society (I'm a cuck)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Modern housewives (like in current society but without labor rights)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
I was about to vote for foids = children, but even in a society where all foids are property, social interaction with other foids would result in them talking about their husbands. Which would be fine if it weren't for female nature. How could order be maintained if a foid can describe her Chad husband's cock to her friends? Wives would be fantasizing about other foids' husbands, like nowadays and in the old days.

Votes are publicly visible :feelsokman:

''Housewives with few rights (to drive, shop for groceries, social interaction)''

Lol at that. Females should not drive. Why do you want to get mogged by a female? Someone even voted for that shit. Females should not have any rights at all.

Make happy their man and thats all.

:feelsokman:

I chose housewives with some rights, but only if a woman who chooses to get divorced receives no alimony.

Don't you mean, "What role should foids and Blacktarpill have in your opinon?"

Good, the only correct option. Everything else is cucked.
I'm pretty compassionate, so I wouldn't want people dismembering their foids and such (unless they misbehave). Every man should be free to fuck his foid however he wants though.

In many places you can't have sex with your pets so that one is no bueno

I don't even want a relationship. I just want a tight hole.

I need more options for personal reasons.

Women should be private property of men, without any rights.

They shouldn't have rights

got to go with Islam, even though im a white dude from Western Europe I have to admit they have the right idea with foids

Each husband must individually set role for waifu. Except sjw soyboys, they are morally castrated and cannot be considered men

Women should be private property of men.

This will never happen. Its only going to get worse, until chad has his mega harems.

They can assist in some minor tasks but the primary role must always be taking care of the husband and his children.

they should serve men right

They should gag on my cock