Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What´s the lowest form of life there is?

Lowest form of life?

• Landwhales

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Numales (Soyboys)

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • Incels

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Trannies

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Females in general

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Other (say in comments)

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters
zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Title. In your opinion Whats the lowest form of life theres is?

Trannies, they literally have nothing to offer and they're living fetishes. They're truly disgusting because they would mutilate themselves just so they can experience what having a hole is like.

Numales are below even trannies because they're fine with all the degeneracy and they defend it. They're the reason trannies exist and foids have rights.

Numales are below even trannies because they're fine with all the degeneracy and they defend it. They're the reason trannies exist and foids have rights.

people with anime avatars

Trannies, they literally have nothing to offer and they're living fetishes. They're truly disgusting because they would mutilate themselves just so they can experience what having a hole is like.
trannies are more based than numales because trannies self destruct faster

No matter how despondent, how depressed, how melancholic, how subhuman you are feeling, always take comfort in the knowledge that you are lightyears above the pitiful sludge like creature we call the numale(soyboy).
I don't hate trannies, they're just sort of pathetic and weird, and I have obviously jerked off to Bailey Jay and Chanel Santini pics (who hasn't?), it's the numales, who I reserve my rage for, those weirdos who pitifully defend women and attack men at all costs in the hope they'll be rewarded with sex from some blue haired hairy landwhale.

Chads, they don't contribute with anything. All they do is have nice face.
After them trannies

Last edited:
Cucks aka nu - males

Trannies are considered Gods in Cuntario.
A tranny would hit and punch you, but Toronto/York/Durham/Peel/OPP Police would arrest you for harassing the tranny.

trannies, they mutilate themselves to fit there mental illness physically. Their the product of soyboys, the end product of the decline of society.

Me, I am the lowest form of life. Whenever I look into the mirror I feel a wave of dread and hopelessness.

Overprotective daddies of teen daughters

Soyboys.
They enable and support degeneracy.
Trannies are just symptom of it.

Incels are treated as the lowest form of life, but numales are the lowest form of life. Trannies and other feminists are just a side-effect of numale weakness, the blame must be laid upon them.

I'm hesitant between trannies and soyboys tbh, foids in general are very close tho.

I just can't abide willfull soyboys. I stopped being one when I realised I was one.

Trannies and landwhales are repulsive but numales are the reason society is fucked

soyboys. Foids would come 2nd

From pitiful to worst
landwhales>incels>>>>>>>>>>>trannies