Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What´s the point in even trying when there are guys like these out there who nature and god decided to give all their support

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
fa2c4b4f0e65feb72c97a4bd01e23c0f.jpg

It´s like god said "perfect bone structure and a perfect face isn´t enough for this guy. I will also give him 10/10 eye color and a lifelong perfect hairline. Just let him have everything and give all the incels recessed bones, brown eyes and sprinkle balding on top of it."

I would kill anyone for that eye color

Thats why you dont

Life isnt fair was always true thats why I hate all these :bluepill: cucks saying that we are all equal because we aint.

Bet he has a 10 inch dick too :forcedsmile::feelscry::feelsrope:

FUCK WHY COULDN'T I BE BORN LIKE THAT FUCK

Only thing I have like him is the eye color :feelscry:

tumblr_n04dd57aVb1rtb4kio1_500.gif

But still those thread are kinda gay :waitwhat:

We are natures cruel failed experiments.

I like to think those perfect Chads and Stacies are all soulless NPCs that the demiurge only planted in this world to make us souled people suffer further.

This is proof that God doesn't exist

imagine being born a manlet, ugly and spending all your life lifting, taking steroids, getting a gazillion plastic surgery procedures, trying to claw your way out of hell, trying everything humanly possible and still no gf.

Then the guy on the right at 3:52 walks towards you with his 10/10 gigastacy gf. He has never seen the inside of a gym never did shit to become attractive.

JFL life is such a scam.

:kys:

Last edited:
The point of my life is to wither away and die. Holy fuck I am ugly an worthless. Why does society torture us by making us try to live "normal"... I actually want incel gulags so I have a place to rot in good company away from normal life, a reminder of all the things you'll never experience because the sick twisted face you were given by troll shitpost genetic. A fucking laughing stock of an organism, I understand the dog pill now because I would rather fuck a dog than me. I just want to dissolve. Please feminists, gas me now... I'm ready for my execution.

The point of trying is to get everything in order for FUCKING VENGEANCE on our enemies ! Do you understand brothER

The point of trying is to get everything in order for FUCKING VENGEANCE on our enemies ! Do you understand brothER
Our only enemies are our shitty genes

Most women will say he looks gay.

His name is Ravens, a 48 year old KHHV who posts on Social Anxiety Support.
Woah, poor dude man, 48 years of being a KHHV sounds fucking terrifying, I really hope I don't end up like that

Woah, poor dude man, 48 years of being a KHHV sounds fucking terrifying, I really hope I don't end up like that
I'm a 5 foot 4, ugly as hell 35 year old KHHV with a legit diagnosed 1 inch micropenis so I'm not far off lol.

I don't want to be that good looking actually. The middle looking guys are the best. Very sexy men get too much attention from girls and that is annoying.

I don't want to be that good looking actually. The middle looking guys are the best. Very sexy men get too much attention from girls and that is annoying.
Sorry to say. But you'll never ascend. Till now normies are getting pussies irrespective of how infrequent or low tier. But soon only 10% will have harems the others (incel,beta,normie,cucks nad even chadlites) will get nothing. NADA.

I said this some time back but many people said that I’m coping @RageAgainstTDL

Do you have idea about contacts? Looking at this guy, I can’t say if this is fake or real. How legit are contacts?

Everything adds up. I take a full approach to looksmaxing. Every individual fix provides 0.5-2 points. Little by little you climb up. Current fixes I'm working are my 6 pack which is starting to come in and my dick enlargement which is working nicely and I expect I should be 6.25x5" in a few more months at this rate.

Everything counts.

Lol
God is the ULTIMATE Chad.

imagine being born a manlet, ugly and spending all your life lifting, taking steroids, getting a gazillion plastic surgery procedures, trying to claw your way out of hell, trying everything humanly possible and still no gf.

Then the guy on the right at 3:52 walks towards you with his 10/10 gigastacy gf. He has never seen the inside of a gym never did shit to become attractive.

JFL life is such a scam.

:kys:

“life is a scam”

can this be our motto?