Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What Self Control Tips & Tricks Did You Learn Or Discover As An Incel?

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
1. Quickly calming rage/anger/aggression

Sometimes I'll randomly catch myself day dreaming, I'm paranoid, and my mind will often dream up scenarios of people at work, people I pass by while walking, family members who are "trouble", etc doing something that ruins my plans for life and fucks with me, the dream then usually drifts off into be in a murderous rage brutalizing them (often involving teeth - I don't know why lol)

Due to this, I've ironically learn to control my emotions very well, especially anger. Though this is something so common you've all heard it before

Its very simple, close your eyes and take deep breaths in through your nose, but the key thing to do is focus on the coolness of the air entering your body, that's what I really notice is the significant part of the calming effect, it just feels good. Make sure to also focus on the darkness you are now seeing to drift your thoughts away from beating and/or killing people

2. Quickly losing an erection while in public

Sometimes I'll see a female co-worker that's wearing you know what kind of clothes and their body just stands out, and I have a very vivid imagination so my mind drifts off into me fucking them, but that time I realize what I'm doing and stop myself I'm already beginning to get an erection while sitting at my desk, someone at any moment might call me to do something

Well I remember reading online about two tricks separately and I combined them, and they have an enhanced effect while used together

2.1 - Use the tip of your tongue to basically lick the roof of your mouth, the front end, moving it up to the roof then forward towards your teeth, and then back again (keep repeating). It will actually feel like an itch and its really annoying, be prepared for that, its actually going to feel so irritating you are going to want to stop yourself, don't until the erection has faded

2.2 - Try and say the alphabet backwards in your mind

I'm not joking, you will lose an erection almost immediately when you do the two together because you lose focus on anything sexual as your mind is trying to deal with too much

This has saved me in a lot of situations, there was literally a time where I was called and I did it and got up like 5 seconds later with nothing to worry about

So does anyone have any other tips & tricks to offer?

When I get stressed out over something I remember I’m not a full living person and that I’m excluded from a huge basic need of life therefore I shouldn’t care.

"Self-control"-lol
i just shoot random people to relieve stress ngl (on Dusk)

The past was once a present.

I honestly just remind myself that other males are having sex with prime females while I'm not. It makes me not give a fuck and become angry

Nothing, I'm still the autistic retard I was 10 years ago

Whenever I do something I didnt want myself to do I bite myself hard on my arm

What exactly do your tips have to do with inceldom?

And I'd say... none

Dissociative-Episode-on-Command. It's impressive.

Does anyone have tips to deal with anxiety or sadness?

I'm just naturally circumspect so I rarely need self-control for stuff like that.

What exactly do your tips have to do with inceldom?

And I'd say... none

So hatred and lust have nothing to do with inceldom, are you retarded?

imagine people DEAD

Does anyone have tips to deal with anxiety or sadness?

The same thing I mentioned with respect to anger works with anxiety, but it won't do shit for sadness, you are pretty much stuck with that, the only thing that curbs sadness is something that makes you happy

An obvious quick fix is fast food or your favorite dessert (while watching a show you like or something), always calms you right down and makes you forget about your troubles, for me that would be cheesecake