Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What should an Incel watch on netflix?

C

CompleteFailure

Banned
-
This weekend I want to forget my face exists and that other people are happy and have people that love them

depends on what country you live in tbh, some movies arent available in different countries

= example cucked australia which is why most people give up and just download shit illegally.

torujo said:
virgin mountain

Will watch, I also would like comedy or drama movies that will give me feels

I just got done watching eddie the eagle

Just watch American Pies or something degenerate like that

Black Mirror is pretty good.

Just watched Nerve with Emma Roberts and this guy who orbits her and saves her life in the end gets cucked by chad Dave Franco the same day she met him JFL

CompleteFailure said:
This weekend I want to forget my face exists and that other people are happy and have people that love them

Watch the Death Note movie, lol just kidding it was terrible. I use Netflix and Hulu when I can find anime on them, rather than watching anime illegally, so I don't know much about normie tv shows.

Kointo said:
Watch the Death Note movie, lol just kidding it was terrible. I use Netflix and Hulu when I can find anime on them, rather than watching anime illegally, so I don't know much about normie tv shows.

Have you seen Code Geass?

If you liked Death Note, you'll love Code Geass.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Have you seen Code Geass?

If you liked Death Note, you'll love Code Geass.

Yeah, I love Death Note. I'll make sure to check out Code Geass. It didn't come up on Hulu so I'll have to watch it illegally or with ads on a different website.

Not sure about netflix, just don't watch skins UK. that shit is legit suicide fuel

nigger said:
Not sure about netflix, just don't watch skins UK. that shit is legit suicide fuel

osHf5u4mTwWK4cHkfGvQ_XpC9tgBOGcc3a-eTXH0lk8mCTzBccfX5Jb5lFFHfIA4WUlpegbmrg=w245-h273-nc

This is from skins right? If I watched this scene id buy a rope the next day

anime shows of cute girls doing cute shit

Netflix is cope, the only thing we incels need is the R O P E.

Watch the death note movie
It's shit

Light calls his a dad a cuck but literally spills the beans of the death note the second a female talks to him

Themisterpepsi said:
Watch the death note movie
It's shit

Light calls his a dad a cuck but literally spills the beans of the death note the second a female talks to him

lol tbh, if I run out of movies I feel like watching I will check it out

CompleteFailure said:
lol tbh, if I run out of movies I feel like watching I will check it out
I'm not joking about the scene
He showed her the notebook the fucking second he meets her

Themisterpepsi said:
I'm not joking about the scene
He showed her the notebook the fucking second he meets her

He's so desperate to get laid that he'll show her possibly the most powerful weapon in the world, knowing he could be ratted out. That's why the movie is shit. Light in the anime would never do something as careless as that.

Kointo said:
He's so desperate to get laid that he'll show her possibly the most powerful weapon in the world, knowing he could be ratted out. That's why the movie is shit. Light in the anime would never do something as careless as that.

I loved the battle of minds between L and Light in the anime but in the movie light has the mind of a 14 year old and L is a smart person written by a dumb person

Themisterpepsi said:
I loved the battle of minds between L and Light in the anime but in the movie light has the mind of a 14 year old and L is a smart person written by a dumb person

Yeah, they got the story and characters completely wrong just to appeal to the western audiences.

So I just watched the death note movie and thought it would be worse, you guys are criticizing Light but he went from incel to having a hot cheerleader gf tbh

Romantic comedies.

CompleteFailure said:
So I just watched the death note movie and thought it would be worse, you guys are criticizing Light but he went from incel to having a hot cheerleader gf tbh

It's not terrible, but it's not really Death Note. It's lackluster when you compare it to the original anime. I'd rate the movie 5.5/10.

CopingGymcel said:
Romantic comedies.

It's not terrible, but it's not really Death Note. It's lackluster when you compare it to the original anime. I'd rate the movie 5.5/10.

Yeah it is a lot better than some movies out there, I also just watched Jane wants a boyfriend ( story about a girl with aspergers trying to grow up and start dating).

Framecel222 said:
Black Mirror is pretty good.

I second that, Black Mirror is interesting. There will be a new season soon.

I've been watching The Punisher. Its pretty good. I also like House of Cards. Even if Kevin Spacey is a pedo arse fucker.

commander_zoidberg said:
I've been watching The Punisher. Its pretty good. I also like House of Cards. Even if Kevin Spacey is a pedo arse fucker.

Matt Lauer and Harvey Weinstein are still heroes though.

Kointo said:
commander_zoidberg said:
Matt Lauer and Harvey Weinstein are still heroes though.

They are both Jews who spread degeneracy. Kevin Spacey is a degenerate but at least he had some talent.

Incels shouldn't watch netflix that's cope, all we need is a rope.

I've been thinking of watching highschool and college themed movies just for redpilling reasons

I don't understand the hate for netflix.... what's cope about it? It's just as bad as playing video games or simply watching tv. Many of us don't have an interest in anime, and there are some pretty good shows on netflix.