Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What should be added/fixed in your physical appearance so you get the MINIMUM to not be an incel anymore?

Convergence

Convergence

brazilian spergcel
-
As an example, here is mine:
- Add height (current is 5'9, so + 5cm)
- Fix eye area
- Fix palate
That would do for me.

-Add at least 5 inches to my height
-Lower my hairline
-Fix my eye area

-Remove Acne Scars
-Leanmaxx to get better facial bones visibility
-add 5 cm to get to 6'2

Then I could get an average noodlewhore

Acne scar treatment
Rhinoplasty
Otoplasty
Eye lid correction

just a few mm of chin would make an insane difference
a lot of the guys posting online asking for ratings and saying they're an X year old virgin have a bad chin

Remove moles.
Reverse aging (late 20s)
Bigger frame/broader shoulders.
Remove dark circles under the eyes.
Fix assymetry in the jaw.
Broader face.
Slightly smaller nose.
Bigger dick.

That's about it.

Hair just fucking more.
And clearer skin and lighter complexion.

Just typing out all the surgeries I would need to meet the minimal requirements of looking like a human instead of subhuman trash would be [SuicideFuel]...

Eye Area
Lower Third
Hair Transplant

Easily fixable with government(taxpayer) funded prk, lasik, or a third option I forgot the name of.

I don't live in the US ,and I need like $1200 for Lasik and I don't have that much money because NEET

Does your military also offer it like ours? :feelshaha:

Cure my chronic disease and lose weight, at least I could cope easier.

Add about 4 - 8 inches of height
add about 2 -3 inches to dick length
add girth to make it a nice thick cock (god that shit sounds gay)
fix face, including chin/jaw
get rid of social anxiety and give me an average or fit body

0.5' more to my height
remove 4 moles from my face

how can someone add 5cm ?

I don't know the poster above me did so I felt like adding it to my post.

Technically you can wear lifts though

Sub 10% bf

at least one more inch on muh dick.

Only with gigachads i wouldnt be incel, face is not my biggest problem

Around inch of height, much better chin, better nose, better eyes, better jawline, better lips, better frame

Decrease the seize of my nose
Give me a stronger lower third
Increase my height by 3 inches

10 cm to my height so I'm 180
change completely my face
5 cm to my dick so I'm average

To be safe, I'm going with everything

just a few mm of chin would make an insane difference
a lot of the guys posting online asking for ratings and saying they're an X year old virgin have a bad chin
thats me lol a few mm on my chin would make me look so much better

otoplasty, chin implant, and skin care

4 inches taller
Nose job jfl
Lower third

2 inch taller
rhinoplasty
better eye area
whiter skin
better jaw
no moles

9 inches taller

Reverse aging (late 20s)
look into diet, fasting, hydration, no vices, supplements, etc, you should be able to lie that you're 25 until you're 35 with that, I'm fully certain I can pull it off unless I get some mass collagen collapse in the next few years, just fast and lie bro, i mean, unless you like divorced old hoes.

- get rid of my ridiculous faggot voice
- make hair more manageable (it's fucking awful, brushing and combing literally does nothing for my hair because it always springs back to where it was before).
- ability to develop upper-body strength (i've tried gymcelling, but no matter how hard and how long I try my arms never get stronger and I still get mogged by people who never exercise).

Less gay voice, more facial protrusion, add 1.5 inches of wrist circumference, add around 3-4 inches to my shoulder width, give me a decent jaw, stop my norwooding/give me chad skull, fix the weird skin on my arms. That should make me normie tier. Ridiculous bar for an average man

I need a brain transplant into Chad's body.

I need a brain transplant into Chad's body.
They got a sale on right now down in Tijuana for this. I was thinking of going but there's a 99% chance you die within a day. Should I do it?

look into diet, fasting, hydration, no vices, supplements, etc, you should be able to lie that you're 25 until you're 35 with that, I'm fully certain I can pull it off unless I get some mass collagen collapse in the next few years, just fast and lie bro, i mean, unless you like divorced old hoes.
I always have to show my ID so i guess some people are that dumb to think i'm under 20yrs old or they're trolling me. I look my age maybe a little younger.

I do have close to a NW2. I try a low carb diet but i'm a little addicted to sugar once a week which ages you. Should i lie about my age on dating sites too? 25 compared to 28 is it really a big difference to foids?

They got a sale on right now down in Tijuana for this. I was thinking of going but there's a 99% chance you die within a day. Should I do it?
Serious?

height, frame, dick

I always have to show my ID so i guess some people are that dumb to think i'm under 20yrs old or they're trolling me. I look my age maybe a little younger.

I do have close to a NW2. I try a low carb diet but i'm a little addicted to sugar once a week which ages you. Should i lie about my age on dating sites too? 25 compared to 28 is it really a big difference to foids?
i saw improvements in hair with just some pumpkin seed oil, taurine and green tea which are easy to get. i don't think you need to lie that much unless you're 30 or over, people are obsessed with the magic number 30.

Fix my maxilla, +6 inches in height.

Rhinoplasty. I already fixed my ears.

As an example, here is mine:
- Add height (current is 5'9, so + 5cm)
- Fix eye area
- Fix palate
That would do for me.
Doxx tier thread tbh ngl ded srs

rhino,jaw implant, box osteotomy, 8 inches more in height. skin tone ligthened up to Hispanic level at the minimum.

If I was 5 inches taller and had a more european nose and wider jaw I could ascend

Fix my maxilla, and jaw. Also eye area could be better