Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What should I do before I rope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Go ER. and record it with a gopro, a slutwalk is a good place to go ER

Look into increasing your testosterone and then ideas will come to you naturally.

Search cute adorable loli waifu for me

Livestream it so we know youre not larping

My life will continue to be shit and will get worse and worse. I'm thinking about writing a detailed plan too about my method of suicide(helium).

I just don't know what I should do. The rage in me keeps getting stronger, I just feel like I should lash out but not in a ER way.
I want to do helium but I don't know where to get it

It's not (and it's not synonym for ugly/short either)... but chances are if you have a social circle that introduced you to drugs, you are not such a reject to never have a woman want you in your life.

I'm not exactly a basement dwelling retard... I moved out at 18, had jobs (high paying ones too) and I've worked freelance for clients and I've lived in NYC and London among other places and I traveled some too, but I still wouldn't know where/how to buy illegal drugs and have never been offered any.

Being able to get illegal drugs is a 100% social normie activity.
I agree that's it's less common for incels. But it's just a matter of networking to the most elementary degree. No drug dealer is gonna refuse your business if you're ugly for example. And 1st time offerings doesn't always happen at parties and such.Although...if you were never offered drugs in high school I agree it's harder to find them later.
note: I do not support the sale or consumption of any illegal drug.

It's not (and it's not synonym for ugly/short either)... but chances are if you have a social circle that introduced you to drugs, you are not such a reject to never have a woman want you in your life.

I'm not exactly a basement dwelling retard... I moved out at 18, had jobs (high paying ones too) and I've worked freelance for clients and I've lived in NYC and London among other places and I traveled some too, but I still wouldn't know where/how to buy illegal drugs and have never been offered any.

Being able to get illegal drugs is a 100% social normie activity.

Lol, just because an incel can get illegal drugs doesn't make them a fucking normie. First time I bought weed was when I was working at a restaurant in high school and had this degenerate trailer park Becky coworker who revealed to me she sells weed. And so I drove there and bought drugs, alone. There was no social activity involved. And I smoked it, at home, by myself. Once you have one hookup, you're set because they can refer you to other sellers as well.

I can understand if you disagree with drugcels or cannabis use or whatever, that's a separate discussion. But to say the ability to get drugs/consuming drugs is equivalent to being a normie is silly, sorry man.

I agree that's it's less common for incels. But it's just a matter of networking to the most elementary degree.
I've been to a dozen gyms the last 15 years and I know only one (ONE) guy who mentioned steroids to me. He didn't even offer to get me some, just mentioned having them.
Now imagine some fat/skinny guy going to a gym with the aim of getting steroids. "G-good day sir, do you sell steroids?" That's how I'd feel trying to buy drugs.

No drug dealer is gonna refuse your business if you're ugly for example.
Sure, but rejects don't get introduced to drugs like normies do.

Lol, just because an incel can get illegal drugs doesn't make them a fucking normie.
Of course not, incels are not normies. But if you can get illegal drugs, it's a normie trait.

First time I bought weed was when I was working at a restaurant in high school and had this degenerate trailer park Becky coworker who revealed to me she sells weed.
She voluntarily talked to you and revealed she does something illegal and that could get her arrested? Yeah, you live in normieville.

And so I drove there and bought drugs, alone.
Drivers license and car in high school. Welcome to Normieville, population: you.

There was no social activity involved.
Yeah?
Becky coworker who revealed to me something that could get her arrested.
She must have trusted you to be cool about it. How normal and well adjusted you must come off.
You know those girls at the supermarket that offer things to shoppers? When I'm passing by they all stare at the ground like they just popped out of Handmaiden's Tale.

I can understand if you disagree with drugcels or cannabis use or whatever, that's a separate discussion. But to say the ability to get drugs/consuming drugs is equivalent to being a normie is silly, sorry man.
I don't disagree with drug use at all, I'm just saying if you're the kind of person that gets hooked up with drugs, you're 100% a normie, though maybe a normie who's had some bad luck with foids recently.

Last edited:
She voluntarily talked to you and revealed she does something illegal and that could get her arrested? Yeah, you live in normieville.

Drivers license and car in high school. Welcome to Normieville, population: you.

She must have trusted you to be cool about it. How normal and well adjusted you must come off.
You know those girls at the supermarket that offer things to shoppers? When I'm passing by they all stare at the ground like they just popped out of Handmaiden's Tale.

Alright you lost me with the driver's license shit. Seriously? And I'm supposed to believe you moved out at 18 and had "high-paying" jobs? Surely you walked everywhere? I don't live in a city, I live out in the country so of course I had a car.

Guess what? I got a job in high school and worked for that used car, every penny. Parents didn't pay shit for the car. The normies are the ones who get the new cars paid for by mommy and daddy.

Alright you lost me with the driver's license shit. Seriously?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
How did a "meme_man" miss the drivers license pill? You account is not recent but you clearly "ain't from 'round here"

And I'm supposed to believe you moved out at 18 and had "high-paying" jobs?
I've been a programmer professionally for 15 years and money wasn't ever the issue. But yes I walked everywhere or took public transportation or a taxi/Uber. If I got a car in high school, my classmates would have probably lynched me for daring to try to elevate my status in any way.
Look:
It's not a big deal to have a car and a drivers license in high school, especially in the US.
It's also not a big deal to be able to buy illegal drugs.
It's also not a big deal to have a girlfriend and have sex. And when you're in high school, weed and a car would help.

Now come clean, you had a girlfriend in high school but things haven't been going so well for you lately, so now you're here. Come on, get it off your chest. Help me help you.
shutterstock_368571407.jpg

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
How did a "meme_man" miss the drivers license pill? You account is not recent but you clearly "ain't from 'round here"

I've been a programmer professionally for 15 years and money wasn't ever the issue. But yes I walked everywhere or took public transportation or a taxi/Uber. If I got a car in high school, my classmates would have probably lynched me for daring to try to elevate my status in any way.
Look:
It's not a big deal to have a car and a drivers license in high school, especially in the US.
It's also not a big deal to be able to buy illegal drugs.
It's also not a big deal to have a girlfriend and have sex. And when you're in high school, weed and a car would help.

Now come clean, you had a girlfriend in high school but things haven't been going so well for you lately, so now you're here. Come on, get it off your chest. Help me help you.
shutterstock_368571407.jpg

All written by urbancels who never left city limits. Did you miss the part where I said I live in the much-superior country? There is no MetroCard, there is no bus, there is no Uber, there are no sidewalks, there are no traffic lights, and there are no street lights. Nothing is within biking or walking distance. If you have no ride, you're not going anywhere. So no getting to work, no getting to class, nothing.

Obviously you must be from NYC if you think a car is some kind of Holy Grail with some kind of status shit attached to it, where I am from a car held no status at all. The majority of the senior class drove in to school, even some fellow rejects. Apparently you don't know how people in rural areas live. (Also one of the posts you referenced said he got his license 1.5 years after foids did... wow... so late...)

Never had a gf in high school, graduated a kissless, dateless, handholdless virgin. Weird, I had a car though?

Please don't ask me compromising questions like that :feelstrash:

Right because rich parentcels don't exist.
I'm halfway convinced at this point that you're a drug lord and are trolling about this subject to throw off any suspicion.

Try to approach at least before considering roping. You will change your mind anyway if you do manage to get lucky. Worth a shot but just be careful at the same time because foids have power to get you charged for harassment even if you didn’t harass and only approached.