Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What should I do?

P

poorcel

Banned
-
Alone this Christmas like usual. Was going to masturbste to some hentai and eat some ramen. What are my fellow incel brothers up to.

Fantasize about killing everyone

At my parents house, which I lived in when I was in my last years of high school, plus my family isn't very close so this is a very emotionally loaded weekend for me. Already been 3 small passive-aggressive fights between us.

blickpall said:
At my parents house, which I lived in when I was in my last years of high school, plus my family isn't very close so this is a very emotionally loaded weekend for me. Already been 3 small passive-aggressive fights between us.

I feel you. I’m a fellow collegecel and home for the break and they are going for a Christmas party. No way I’m going to see my relatives.

poorcel said:
I feel you. I’m a fellow collegecel and home for the break and they are going for a Christmas party. No way I’m going to see my relatives.

Party was yesterday for mine. It was OK, at least I managed to post some here.

Tomorrow I'll probably see some HS friends. They're incel too.

When do you get back to uni?

blickpall said:

turn 360 degrees and walk away

KyloRen said:
Party was yesterday for mine. It was OK, at least I managed to post some here.

Tomorrow I'll probably see some HS friends. They're incel too.

When do you get back to uni?

two weeks