Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What should I eat as my cheat meal tomorrow???

What should I eat???

• Total voters

All of the above.

Bro, the answer is get a whopper with cheese, some fries, a large soda, and a slice of oreo pie.

It is your cheat meal, so eat whatever you like the most. I am gonna eat pizza tomorrow.

idk.
if I was you I would eat kebab because I love the spicy sauce they put in it.

A good kebab is the only thing on this list worth cheating for tbh

Fast food sucks ass. Get some kebab, or if there's a Chick-Fil-A in your area, go there.

What country you in? Doner kebabs are fucking lovely in the likes of Germany. But they taste like shit in the UK. Mcds an bks is average shiteness in whatever country you consume them in.

Fast food sucks ass. Get some kebab, or if there's a Chick-Fil-A in your area, go there.
we dont have chick fil a in my country
What country you in? Doner kebabs are fucking lovely in the likes of Germany. But they taste like shit in the UK. Mcds an bks is average shiteness in whatever country you consume them in.
germany

try your semen. One ejaculation contains the same amount of proteins, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids as eight ounces of steak, ten eggs, six oranges, and two lemons.

try your semen. One ejaculation contains the same amount of proteins, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids as eight ounces of steak, ten eggs, six oranges, and two lemons.

There's no cheat meal for your face.

never heard of the 3rd option so i guess burgER king

McDonalds because its cheap.

burgER king > McDonald's

Cuyen,

You have a received a 10% warning from knajjd for the post my cock:

Additional comments: You are a faggot

You can read the rules here:
Rules, Terminology, and FAQ. | Incels - Involuntary Celibacy Discussion
Rules and Terminology Users Incel (Allowed): Person who desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship. Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is not currently incel, but agrees to respect the views portrayed on the forum. Female (Not Allowed): Banned on sight, no exceptions. Rules...
incels.is
incels.is
Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) will mean a temporary ban, while 100% will mean a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.