Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity What should I say to this cum toilet?

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
81050869 26F8 499E B0FE A62BEF1C9574

The first part I agree with (not liking gays) but the rest is rage fuel.

You guys should write something you want me to say to her and I'll copy and paste it. I'm too low IQ to think of a based response right now.

That's an awful lot of projection for something whose entire value lies between its legs.

Big words for an even more impulsive creature.

I got a headache by trying to read that horseshit :feelstastyman:

Cunt hating gays because they lost as betabuxxers. And I like gays because of that
But she partially right. men, atleat me, need waifu to help in life. But help in going my own way, not in slaving to needs fo humanimal society. So just cultured waifu could do it

ask her what women have accomplished in all of human history

She is actually half right, men are more likely to be found at the bottom end of the IQ ladder, but they are also more likely to be found at the top as well, whereas women concentrate more frequently in the middle.

Despite the fact a lot of men are retarded, their academic presence is still required to drive societal progress because they are the far more likely to be the ones to make scientific discoveries. This is true regardless of the fact low IQ thugs who perpetrate most of the crime in society are almost always men. A hypothetical society of only women would likely have less conflict, but it’s technological development would also be far, far slower.

Ask her who the highest IQ ppl in history were b4 ever calling men retarded again

Cunt hating gays because they lost as betabuxxers. And I like gays because of that
But she partially right. men, atleat me, need waifu to help in life. But help in going my own way, not in slaving to needs fo humanimal society. So just cultured waifu could do it
She stands no chance against you, the man of culture

She's probably go complain and cry later about how all men are sexist. Just lol

Low iq the creature calls us from its laptop made by men

fuck that foid she is the real subhuman :feelsBox::feelsBox:

Men die at work because they take the dangerous jobs women aren't willing to do.

Literally everything of substance in this society is made and maintained by men. In fact, I'm willing to bet that she straight up plagiarized this post from a man and swapped the genders

Last edited:
Gays >>> that useless cunt.

This foid has a Beauty and the Beast fantasy aka she likes dogs. Sexually.

shes got the world backwards tbh