Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What should incels in Europe vote for?

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
The European election will be soon. I will probably vote for the party that is against the EU, against female rights and against ethnics. Sorry my ethnic incel brothers... I am wondering what everybody else here is going to vote for. Or do you think voting is cucked? I think if we do not vote it only means SJWs and feminists will win.

I will do the same, my country has a new party that got very popular in the recent local elections which I voted for. They're anti-EU, against taking in refugees and against wasting money on climate bullshit.

I will do the same, my country has a new party that got very popular in the recent local elections which I voted for. They're anti-EU, against taking in refugees and against wasting money on climate bullshit.

We all need to fight the SJWs and feminists as much as we possibly can. Every incel needs to vote.

Don't vote, revolt

I voted for the nazis in my country's election. Why not?

Whoever are biggest anti-feminists

All the good people in Europe should unite and fight together.

vote for the most fascist and anti immigration parties

not that it will help that much anyway..

I'd like to vote for the most antifeminist/antiglobalist party.

Votes are rigged, sadly.

Anything that triggers SJWs.

The European election will be soon. I will probably vote for the party that is against the EU, against female rights and against ethnics. Sorry my ethnic incel brothers... I am wondering what everybody else here is going to vote for. Or do you think voting is cucked? I think if we do not vote it only means SJWs and feminists will win.
To be fair i would prefer not to vote since i don't believe in the EU
BUT
Since i don't want to have SJW/globalists/tecnhocrats do win even if only symbolically, i think i will vote for the League or for the fascist inspired Casapound. EVERY europeancel should vote the most populist far right party he has in his country.
This is a must

Not in Europe, but I'm always wondering like a lot of people if it's better to go the accelerationist route or to try to make political change. It just seems like the media decides what you can and can't say and think and do anyways, so why not hope for it to all come crashing down sooner?

Vote for the AfD
It's a German party that wants to do the German Brexit and is against sandniggers, curries, normal niggers and basically anything that's not white and German
They also want to close the borders and keep the refugees out and want to remove all muslims and refugees out of Germany that are already there
Pretty cool shit, I'd vote for them tbh

Whoever are biggest anti-feminists
Pretty much. Go for populists then
We all need to fight the SJWs and feminists as much as we possibly can. Every incel needs to vote.
Yep. Go for populists/ identitarians/real right wingers, corporatist-monarchists (not pro-international capitalists/banksters and those kind of faggots) etc etc.
We have to symbolically make it clear that we are standing strong against the current femlibtard status quo
Accelerationism

Anything that triggers SJWs.
Yes. Again: right wing populists uber alles. They are our hand grenade against the system

they're good guys

Good but i tend to despise every "fascist" or "nazi" who make nat-soc look like bald, violent bikers, extreme elements and so on and not look like what they actually were: absolutely nice guys who got enough of being shitted on and manipulated and just snapped
Based. Go for them
vote for the most fascist and anti immigration parties

not that it will help that much anyway..
The best thing is only one: destroy the EU. Since it's not possible at least i'll symbolically revolt by voting the most anti-enstablishment party
We are not really part of society, so I do my best to undermine it by voting for irresponsible populist parties.
This. Also i don't think populists are irresponsible, unfortunately. They are level-headed guys with common sense who understood that we are living in a probable future dystopia unde the EU
Not in Europe, but I'm always wondering like a lot of people if it's better to go the accelerationist route or to try to make political change. It just seems like the media decides what you can and can't say and think and do anyways, so why not hope for it to all come crashing down sooner?
Because the best way to make it crush is to polarize even more the political landscape by voting in identitarian/fashy parties

Last edited:
Whoever the MSM endlessly portray in a bad light.

Whoever the MSM endlessly portray in a bad light.
It sounds glib, but it really has gotten to the point that whatever the media powers tell me, I immediately assume the opposite is true until I can verify otherwise.

JFL when millions of climate refugees end up at Europe's borders because nothing was done earlier.

What party is that, if I may ask?

I'll try and find some conservative minded social democrat.