Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What skin color do incels most prefer? (POLL)

What color?

• Total voters
FuckFace

FuckFace

Colez Biker Gayng
★★★★
If you were to create a woman based on physical description what color would you make her?

>No asian option

Any thing that would fuck me tbh

Arabs and Latinas are very nicely complimented by their skin tone.
The races listen in the parentheses are really meant to give examples of what that skin color would look like/what I talk about when I mean something, not necessarily to make you choose races themselves.

Imagine any features you want on a woman, I'm just asking what color you would like best on her.

I want to click all, I have no preference.

I want to click all, I have no preference.
Bullshit.

If jesus fucking christ came to you tomorrow and said "I will construct a woman for you from your words" you'd have no preference between an african girl who is LITERALLY black and a redheaded, pale-skinned, freckled irish girl?

Not saying one is better than the other, but there's a big difference in taste to be had there.

Don't really care as long as she's not too pale or too dark.

Where's yellow?

very pale pasty skin with freckles is definitely my favorite, (usually redheads have such skin type)
AGARB6

damn looks like I'm the only one into black chicks.

Light white. Being white skinned is so precious among all cultures because it signifies royalty, cleanliness, power, wealth.

In southern Europe the term "blue blood" was born. The royal people of Visigothic (aka Germanic) descent were very very pale and kept out of the sun all day and their veins were a bright blue. Meanwhile the native local southron peasants were brown as shit because they got really tanned after a lifetime working under the hot sun.

Even in Asian, Indian, Persian, Arab, and other cultures having pale white skin was and is desirable due to it being associated with royalty, wealth, and so on.

white but white from Japan or South Korea.

why the fuck do people find riceaters attractive?

Bullshit.

If jesus fucking christ came to you tomorrow and said "I will construct a woman for you from your words" you'd have no preference between an african girl who is LITERALLY black and a redheaded, pale-skinned, freckled irish girl?

Not saying one is better than the other, but there's a big difference in taste to be had there.

I have seen hot girls from all colors, color is bs. Pussy is a pussy, I need pussy. I don't have the luxury to choose the color of a car, I just need a car.

I'd do any race, but I always found Asians to be the hottest.

the whole point of the hypothetical is to suppose that you DID have the luxury
Fuck, I am so fucked up that I can't even stretch mind to such level of imagination. Sorry man, I have no answer.

The last option isn't for Obama-colored blacks. It's for blacks like this:

yeah I know. I don't have a major preference but if I had to pick any race I'd pick a girl of that color.

Where is ANY color cause I aint a fucking volcel ??

asian chicks suck tbh

Natural blondes number 1. Anything from all other Whites to Arab number 2.

I'm white, i want a, white woman. How big of a standard is that?

My colour. East European. Duh.

I like my own race which is swarthy European. Tan or olive skin, dark eyes and hair.

White. Pale, translucent, Aryan, Nordic white.

Everything else is mud.

White skin color but preferably of my own ethnicity.

Dark white, it's tan but not dark enough to be considered shitskin :feelshaha:

Due to my own biases I dislike blacks but I'd take the ugliest negro if it is clean.

White is most preferred, but for perfect harem of catgirls need four of them, white loli and dark loli, wahite oopai and dark oppai

why the fuck do people find riceaters attractive?
This
Even if Im a riceeater myself
btw
light tan with light eyes, hair and pink lips and nipple would be perfect tbh

Last edited:
light brown . But honestly, anything thats not too pale or too dark. you need a balance

Last edited:
extremely pale redhead/blonde (strawberry blonde is the perfect hair color) with freckles is the definite best, but light-skinned (so most of them) Arabs (and Jews :feelshaha: ) are also pretty attractive