Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK? [NUKE/RESET THE WEST]

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Where do I even begin?

This transgender shit has gone too far.
We've promoted this mental illness to the point there's some Mentally ill MEN who are more convincing AT BEING A FOID THAN MAJORITY OF THE FEMALE POPULATION IS EVEN GOOD AT.

This world is fallen.

Imagine actually being good looking and having to ask every person whom you have interest in, what they were born as but then being labelled a bigot for not wanting to sleep with a man.

What anyone who promotes this mental illness or goes through with it deserves:
giphy.gif

I'd provide examples but it's mind-boggling and I just want to go back in time.

I ok with transgeders, if they support transagers. Dress like you want, accept my right to date what I want, and we good ¦>

Loliforest

I'm transchad, a chad stuck in an incel body.

I ok with transgeders, if they support transagers. Dress like you want, accept my right to date what I want, and we good ¦>

View attachment 199768

No.

It's not okay.

In what normal world should you have to assume someone is not the sex they were born with? WTF I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DELEGATE MY THOUGHTS :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

No.

It's not okay.

In what normal world should you have to assume someone is not the sex they were born with? WTF I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DELEGATE MY THOUGHTS :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Freaks of nature, but if they support my right for lolis, let they be. And if not radically retarded, show say tejecting "female" for being born as male is "transphobia". Traps are gay and I am not

Transgenders people absolutely hate Transageists
In all honesty, If we have to get rid of Transageists to get rid of Transgenders then sorry @Napoleon de Geso but they're going as well.
Freaks of nature, but if they support my right for lolis, let they be. And if not radically retarded, show say tejecting "female" for being born as male is "transphobia". Traps are gay and I am not
19.jpg

Oh so if any degenerate group supports your right for lolis, you'll happily "let they be"?

based

One fine day their blood will spill

I hate those transgender faggots man. Bunch of poofs.

I really wanna burn or piss on a trans pride flag kek

Trannies are all just incels who took the Jewish way out.