Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little greycel subhuman scum?

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little greycel subhuman scum? I’ll have you know I got to 15,000 posts at the top of the members list in incels.co, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on cucktears, and I have over 300 confirmed posts in a single night.

I am trained in postmaxxing and I’m the top poster in the entire US OF A. You are nothing to me but just another greycel. I will wipe you the fuck out with posts the likes of which has never been seen before on this forum, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker.

As we speak I am contacting my secret network of nov7cel overlords across the world and your username is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, greycel. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your account. You’re fucking dead, greycel. I can be anywhere on the forum, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with this account.

Not only am I extensively trained in postmaxxing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of emojis and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable greycel face off the forum, you little low postcount shit.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” backtalk was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you filthy low postcount trash. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, greycel scum.

``

Why are greycel/newfag trash such perpetual posters about blackpill when in fact, they know nothing about the core design of this world? If you are grey, it evidently means you are inferior than posters who are red+; thus, I can safely conclude your logic presented on blackpill topics is below the threshold of what even a 5 year old can post. It also holds no base to support a thoughtful intelligent conversation amid us oldposters. Thus, we just ignore and dislike your post and move on. Please don't post garbage created in your incapable brain because it only makes society dumber and moves us back a 100 years in development. I also hate the fact that greycels think they know blackpill that their post often show much vanity rather than proper information about the world

``

Greycels should learn to stop back talking highpostcountcels. If someone who's grey has an opinion that differs from an oldposter, the greycel should NOT try to reason with the him. He shouldn't ask why either. He should take what the oldposter says as fact WITHOUT talking back. Too many times, I've seen a greycel backtalk an oldposter, and it's disgusting, because the greycel is wrong most of the time. The only time a greycel is right is when 500,000 greycels are talking back to a single oldposter. There's a reason why you're stuck at grey. It's because you think differently than the postmaxxers. Start thinking like a postmaxxer.

``

America's place as the foremost world power is at jeopardy. Not because of middle eastern conflicts or China's economic awakening but because it does nothing to curb the tide of greyceliocracy. American greycels are given suffrage and even legal and reproductive rights despite having proved their inferior mental and moral status. In countries like Korea where being the worst at something is shameful people give their all to better themselves. However American culture celebrates mediocrity and encourages greycels to merely stop posting when their self esteem might be tarnished by their inferior posts. Instead of sharpening their minds and, even more importantly, teaching themselves to overcome their inherent genetic disadvantages through hard work, American greycels transition to smoking cannabis and having unprotected sex. They diminish their mental abilities even further while creating the next generation of greycels. The only way to curb America's economic decline is the mandatory sterilization of all greycels. While it would be inhumane to simply eradicate the greycels America is already saddled with, their negative economic impact can be curbed by leveraging them as farm animals and mannequins.

read 1 (one) and a half paragraph tbh ( to be honest)

Understood, buddy boyo

Nice read, man. Brought a smirk to my face

Photobender 7

Greycels are inferior creatures, they don't deserve rights

based and superiority pilled

Greycels don't get no respect.Even incels mog us

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little greycel subhuman scum? I’ll have you know I got to 15,000 posts at the top of the members list in incels.co, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on cucktears, and I have over 300 confirmed posts in a single night.

I am trained in postmaxxing and I’m the top poster in the entire US OF A. You are nothing to me but just another greycel. I will wipe you the fuck out with posts the likes of which has never been seen before on this forum, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker.

As we speak I am contacting my secret network of nov7cel overlords across the world and your username is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, greycel. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your account. You’re fucking dead, greycel. I can be anywhere on the forum, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with this account.

Not only am I extensively trained in postmaxxing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of emojis and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable greycel face off the forum, you little low postcount shit.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” backtalk was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you filthy low postcount trash. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, greycel scum.

``

Why are greycel/newfag trash such perpetual posters about blackpill when in fact, they know nothing about the core design of this world? If you are grey, it evidently means you are inferior than posters who are red+; thus, I can safely conclude your logic presented on blackpill topics is below the threshold of what even a 5 year old can post. It also holds no base to support a thoughtful intelligent conversation amid us oldposters. Thus, we just ignore and dislike your post and move on. Please don't post garbage created in your incapable brain because it only makes society dumber and moves us back a 100 years in development. I also hate the fact that greycels think they know blackpill that their post often show much vanity rather than proper information about the world

``

Greycels should learn to stop back talking highpostcountcels. If someone who's grey has an opinion that differs from an oldposter, the greycel should NOT try to reason with the him. He shouldn't ask why either. He should take what the oldposter says as fact WITHOUT talking back. Too many times, I've seen a greycel backtalk an oldposter, and it's disgusting, because the greycel is wrong most of the time. The only time a greycel is right is when 500,000 greycels are talking back to a single oldposter. There's a reason why you're stuck at grey. It's because you think differently than the postmaxxers. Start thinking like a postmaxxer.

``

America's place as the foremost world power is at jeopardy. Not because of middle eastern conflicts or China's economic awakening but because it does nothing to curb the tide of greyceliocracy. American greycels are given suffrage and even legal and reproductive rights despite having proved their inferior mental and moral status. In countries like Korea where being the worst at something is shameful people give their all to better themselves. However American culture celebrates mediocrity and encourages greycels to merely stop posting when their self esteem might be tarnished by their inferior posts. Instead of sharpening their minds and, even more importantly, teaching themselves to overcome their inherent genetic disadvantages through hard work, American greycels transition to smoking cannabis and having unprotected sex. They diminish their mental abilities even further while creating the next generation of greycels. The only way to curb America's economic decline is the mandatory sterilization of all greycels. While it would be inhumane to simply eradicate the greycels America is already saddled with, their negative economic impact can be curbed by leveraging them as farm animals and mannequins.
Not One Word

Wow why so intimidating.. :feelstrash:

Even on incels.co I get brutally mogged because of colour :feelsrope:

Ahh. The "rant of the mall ninja" expanded, confirmed! Bravisimo!

Dang them uppity greybois!

Don't let the "grey man" sneak up on you!

When graycel develops a postmaxxing habit trying to ascend grayceldom and gain respect, a mod will eventually smite them down to permanently return their color to gray. Its over

some here think i’m a greycel

AHahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhaHAHAHAhahahahahhahHHAhaaahhahahaha TL;DR?

postmaxxing is cringe

Didnt read pink trash

stfu retard nigger