Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What the fuck is all this MEWING coping

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
Adults older than 20 are trying to "mew" in order to get a chiseled jawline when they have crooked teeth and a recessed chin its fucking absurd. Mewing is not a cope for children but for adults its gigacope thinking you can achieve chad facial structures. I'd argue from a health point that nasal breathing is superior hence preferable to switch to but adults mewing to change their recessed facial structures is some next level coping holy shit.
What are your guy's thoughts?

idk never tried mewing

i'd be ashamed if i even tried mewing. imagine someone finding out you do jaw exercises to be chad one day when it's fucking bone.

Your bones still react and deform under continuous force as an adult but in adulthood your bones are a lot less malleable than when you're a child and you can't possibly apply enough force consistently enough to change your face from mewing as an adult so yes, mewing is a cope. By the time you've reached a point when you notice your face is recessed and fucked up, it's already too late to do anything about it except maybe surgery.

It's in the same category as penis enlargement, gymcelling if you're below 5'7, developing "game" as an incel, etc. etc.

Same as yours

Mewing is a retarded cope tbh

Also mewing is useless if you don't do it all the time even while sleeping, if you're not eating or talking, mew.

people's jaws recess just by occassional mouthbreathing in sleep or simply bad body posture.

I mean ive been mewing naturally since before my teens. My Jawline is good compared to my fathers especially he is a mouth breather most of the time. I do think mewing from a young age is benefical imo but in my case it doesnt negate my fucking hair, race, or my Jew SCHNOZE.
Just fucking fed up with it popping up on my feed tbh.

Mewing after the age of 20 is barely noticeable

So what im gathering is, its cope if you're an adult but not cope if you do it as a child?

Idk how to do the mewing

I do mewing for pleasure

You bean below 5'11"
I personally agree with this, but I don't wanna start the whole height debate again, since I'm from Netherlands I might be biased.

Mewing hasn’t changed my bone structure, but it has helped me maintain a resting face that is more attractive than before. I have noticed I default to hold the mewing position now which is good. I have only been mewing consistently since September so I’m not sure how effective it is yet in changing bones since I’m 22

I purr. Does that help with anything besides cat communications?

When mewing has become subconscious who cares? I started last year at 23 - I didn't know age was a big factor and my jaws are fine anyway tbh. But I do know now my chances of a finely chiselled jaw is pretty much nil, but don't really care. However, whatever little improvements it may have is all good. I mew all the time and it's now second nature. So whether their is a positive difference or not doesn't bother me.

Those who 'hard mew' are gigacopers.