Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the fuck is r/gamingcirclejerk about?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
All posts are ironic shit like "EA Bad, CD projekt red good", "microtransactions bad" or just posts saying that gamers are sexist, racist, homophobe and mysoginistic incels who hate women and minorities :soy: Is this a sub for people who hate videogames? Sub for retard SJWs who think they're very funny and ironic for mocking the "stereotypical" gamer? I feel like an aspie that can't tell sarcasm from reality

it’s for male feminist soyboys to virtue signal and feel good about themselves.

This can apply to all of reddit tbh.

I'm so proud of myself that I haven't visited reddit yet.

Soyboys, like ever r/

Just a bunch of left-wing propaganda

It looks like various console fanboys shitposting, and console fanboys are among the most annoying teen shits on the internet, so just ignore and move on.

If it is on reddit you are cuck if you go there. only cucks go on reddit

It looks like various console fanboys shitposting, and console fanboys are among the most annoying teen shits on the internet, so just ignore and move on.

Sounds like the type of place where all the shills,blind fanboys and sjw go to flock.

Imagine defending EA and microtransactions just to stick it up to le evil incels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back