Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the fuck is with all these christfags thinking an incel forum is their home?

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Why the fuck do these missionaries post here?

Imagine believing in a "loving" god who just chose to make you an incel who has to rot in all alone, getting mogged into oblivion on a daily basis. Who made your life prospects terrible while Chads and foids run around without a damn problem on their mind.

A religious incel is the ULTIMATE cuck. Thank you god for making me suffer!!! JFL. These uncle toms should be banned for trying to recruit others to their fucking cult.

Based and blackpilled, christcucks should go back to r/cuckswithoutballs

Christianity and it's values enabled all that degeneracy and against punishing it

Download 13

christ cucks are almost no different than average trad cuck tbh

Christkikery is an institution for incels so they cope about their subhumanity with fairy tales about their sandkike and vow to be celibate and not produce any subhumans.
At least pick a better fairy tale.

Christkikery is an institution for incels so they cope about their subhumanity with fairy tales about their sandkike and vow to be celibate and not produce any subhumans.
:yes: High IQ

Any religious element is bullshit. I have no time for it.

Delusional copers is all.

Yep, which also gives anti religion people the right to call it bullshit.

Religion coping is fine, but it's almost predatory trying to convert the broken men here

This forum undergoes regular predatory waves, I can remember the Jihadist wave when I joined, not it's Christcuckery.
Please stay strong brothers, and be aware this place is considered a recruiting ground for several shady agencies.

I said before and i will say again, religion in a secular state is just a larp club.

Christianity and it's values enabled all that degeneracy and against punishing it
Other non Christian countries are falling for the same thing. It's America aka multiculturalism enabling it and pushing it. Population which has nothing in common lead to degeneracy

Other non Christian countries are falling for the same thing. It's America aka multiculturalism enabling it and pushing it. Population which has nothing in common lead to degeneracy
No, muslims are still based today imo and they do often punish sinners and degenerates with death

Yeah these jesus faggots should be instabanned. Religion is cuckoldry.
They legit act like fucking missionaries. They'll bring up their religion and love of god in the most irrelevant of places, always with the most smug "I know I'm right but I love you and god does too" attitude. I'd rather have fucking ISIS recruiters around than these cucks.

No, muslims are still based today imo and they do often punish sinners and degenerates with death
Bullshit. Kosovo, Albania, Turkey are almost indistinguishable from western countries. And the Arabs will soon change too.

Christianity isn’t the cause for our problems, the lack of it is. By the laws of nature, there is nothing wrong with inceldom. Christianity suppressed the innate desires of men and females to create something fairer, not just in terms of sex. It’s amazing that incels are still bluepilled enough to think degeneracy benefits them in any way.

Christianity isn’t the cause for our problems, the lack of it is. By the laws of nature, there is nothing wrong with inceldom. Christianity suppressed the innate desires of men and females to create something fairer, not just in terms of sex. It’s amazing that incels are still bluepilled enough to think degeneracy benefits them in any way.
Degeneracy is the only way you're enjoying life as an incel. Copes like video games, junk food, drugs, prostitution are the best ways you can enjoy life as a non-Chad man. Otherwise you're sat talking to your imaginary friend getting nowhere. How the FUCK does Christianity benefit incels in any way shape or form.

Degeneracy is the only way you're enjoying life as an incel. Copes like video games, junk food, drugs, prostitution are the best ways you can enjoy life as a non-Chad man. Otherwise you're sat talking to your imaginary friend getting nowhere. How the FUCK does Christianity benefit incels in any way shape or form.
Video games and junk food existed when Christianity was more common in my country. Ironically, since Christianity has declined, video games, and media in general, have become less enjoyable with more SJW nonsense and governments have actually started taxing junk food. I don’t think a lack of Christianity leads to that, but it’s clear this degeneracy doesn’t make incels’ lives better in those regards.

I also don’t really take drugs, but I don’t see how moderate drug use of substances that don’t cause self harm(weed and shrooms) could be in violation of Christianity. As for prostitution, the only reason more and more men need to turn to prostitution is because females aren’t forced to be monogamous! I would much rather have a lifetime partner than some part-time whore.

Christianity isn't really for incels, it's for normie fags in a heterosexual marriages with children and mostly certainly not for us. Maybe volcels if you're a priest or a monk. Jesus would like this to us if he were real.

cc4c1cb05fec3cb47c74cfe1115e043f.jpg

They legit act like fucking missionaries. They'll bring up their religion and love of god in the most irrelevant of places, always with the most smug "I know I'm right but I love you and god does too" attitude. I'd rather have fucking ISIS recruiters around than these cucks.
They'll also defend the gynocentrism and the selfless attitude incels are expected to have that's preached by many religions directly or indirectly. Whereas outside of a religious context they'd call that cucked.

Imagine believing in a "loving" god who just chose to make you an incel who has to rot in all alone
It can still be love, just twisted love, to hurt those you love thinking it will shape them into stronger spirits.

Flash

This forum undergoes regular predatory waves, I can remember the Jihadist wave when I joined, not it's Christcuckery.
Please stay strong brothers, and be aware this place is considered a recruiting ground for several shady agencies.
What shady agencies? PM if you don't want to say it here.

There isn't any young women in the church, thus leaving a lot of Christian young men with nothing. The churches are full of undesired males and old babushkas.

Jfl at abrahamists

Roman emprerors had Christian concubines. Christian woman would prefer to be with some brutal barbarian in order to turn him into her faith than with ugly subhuman of their own faith.

JFL at being religious and not knowing all your GODS are demons in disguise

The world is inherently evil and unjust. Just take a look at nature. Every living being out there is competing to survive and breed. Biological imperative to eat and breed is driving every living creature to compete against each other for survival. If you quit performing you die immediately. Someone else eats you, or you freeze or starve to death. Every time you crave something you are in pain until you get what you so much crave. But then you get it and it doesn't satisfy you. Very disappointing but it doesn't end there. You crave it again. You are forced to be evil enough to eat another living beings to keep on living. To keep your organs working and heart beating. That living being's entire life is destined to end up as fuel for someone else. The death is nightmarish and painful. It dies in agony. But that fuel doesn't last long and you need to eat again. Your subconscious is so evil it justifies this behaviour and merely hides your true form from you. You are a beast with a never ending hunger.
Well, you might argue nature is an ungodly place but civilization is where it's at. How is life just in civilization? Without medicine you would die but that seems obvious doesn't it? Well, not too long ago medicine didn't exist and people DID die because of that. Or maybe you live because medicine exists. What is so just about that? Why should you have access to medicine but people who lived 1000 years didn't? You could be born poor and live a horrible life. Or you could be born good looking, rich and live a luxurious life. Is that just? What did God mean by that?

Everything about the living world is unjust, ungodly. Biological imperative drives everything to eat and fuck.

That's why I try to mostly keep it to myself. Unless someone directly asks about my beliefs, I see no reason to parade them about. That said, I think a few specific users are pretending to be Christian to troll.

Christianity is based, and a good cope. It's ideas are more acceptable here than in your average feminist/liberal environment, so why not express them. If you don't want to believe, that's your problem.

"Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions." ― Thomas Jefferson.

Just make fun of their ridiculous beliefs.

In my opinion, an incel that believes in a loving God is either severely mentally ill to the point of mental retardation or is simply a dishonest walking contradiction.
christ cucks are almost no different than average trad cuck tbh
they're worst since they preach love and forgiveness.

Someone captured @Mainländer and it went from there tbh

It makes perfect sense because the cucked cult of the cross designed by the Jew for the sons of Odin’s (white race) destruction has always since its inception been wrapped up in the self destructive ideas of slave morality, self denial, self hatred and long suffering.

So unfortunately it’s both perfectly natural and explainable why so many Christ cucks and communists (same thing) are found in our circles.

Communism is the political variant/mutation of Christ insanity and largely appeals to subhumans who resent their perceived/actual “betters” and Christ insanity proper largely appeals also to subhumans who abhor “the wicked”.

Well who do these father and child ideologies view as their “betters” or “the wicked” a grand majority of the time and complain about the most?

Why Chad and Stacy of course!

So again their inclusion among our kind doesn’t surprise me at all.

View: https://youtu.be/ANjQ8wI-W7g

Last edited:
What?

If people actually followed what's in the bible degeneracy would be at exactly 0%.

:yes: the bible says women should have no power or authority over men and must be submissive
:yes: the bible says age of consent is puberty
:yes: the bible preaches enforced monogamy for life
:yes: the bible condemns fornication and homosexual sex/relationships

Amongst many, many others, and I'm just mentioning new testament stuff, mind you.

Meanwhile, the vast majority of pagans are female worshipers of female "goddesses" and secularism manages to be even worse; it created communism, cultural marxism, feminism, evolutionism, etc, which are what actually caused modern degeneration. If many Christians don't follow the bible and adhere to a feminist watered-down feminist version of Christianity instead nowdays, that's exactly because they have been influenced by such secular modern values.

This is one of the lowest IQs threads I've ever seen here.

If the Romanist cult is your representative of Christianity, then yeah, I can understand why people think Christianity is degenerate.

Last edited:
I said before and i will say again, religion in a secular state is just a larp club.
Esp. ethnic churches like Sunni Islam, Judaism, Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, Oriental Orthodoxy, Hinduism, etc.

Most people who attend these institutions don't actually believe in it, they just go because their parents raised them in it and they see it as part of their cultural background.

It's a free speech forum.
:soy:
all religions no matter if christcucks, muslimpigs or others believe in god skydaddy which watch over chosen human race, while humans don't differ than other animals. In reality ( not even talking about your fates ) but general state of world imagine believing in omnibelovent, almighty god, the more likely would be that he is completely evil or just doesn't care for us

@Lebensmüder
@PPEcel
@SocialzERo

but muh moore grorious mohammed savior for pigs( muslims ) :feelskek:
The world is inherently evil and unjust. Just take a look at nature. Every living being out there is competing to survive and breed. Biological imperative to eat and breed is driving every living creature to compete against each other for survival. If you quit performing you die immediately. Someone else eats you, or you freeze or starve to death. Every time you crave something you are in pain until you get what you so much crave. But then you get it and it doesn't satisfy you. Very disappointing but it doesn't end there. You crave it again. You are forced to be evil enough to eat another living beings to keep on living. To keep your organs working and heart beating. That living being's entire life is destined to end up as fuel for someone else. The death is nightmarish and painful. It dies in agony. But that fuel doesn't last long and you need to eat again. Your subconscious is so evil it justifies this behaviour and merely hides your true form from you. You are a beast with a never ending hunger.
Well, you might argue nature is an ungodly place but civilization is where it's at. How is life just in civilization? Without medicine you would die but that seems obvious doesn't it? Well, not too long ago medicine didn't exist and people DID die because of that. Or maybe you live because medicine exists. What is so just about that? Why should you have access to medicine but people who lived 1000 years didn't? You could be born poor and live a horrible life. Or you could be born good looking, rich and live a luxurious life. Is that just? What did God mean by that?

Everything about the living world is unjust, ungodly. Biological imperative drives everything to eat and fuck.

Yes, everything about this world is evil and ungodly, and this is precisely what the bible says about the world.

While I think Blackpillpres was a sophist, he had an incredibly insightful point.

Chad spends his entire life doing drugs for fun, getting ripped, getting tats, and fucking pussy, settling down with a beautiful wife whom he beats or cheats on.

He goes to confession on his deathbed, and has all his sins forgiven.

And then when you are in heaven, alone, having suffered all the misery life has to offer because of a few mm of bone, or perhaps a dysfunctional family, or perhaps autism / high inhibition, Chad will look at you with his beautiful wife and say "Hello, incel! You and I had to struggle equally so much, but I'm glad that we are brothers in paradise! Alleluia!"

Deep down, he will probably still look down on you for how inferior your life was.

From Paradise Lost:

"The mind is its own place, and in it self
Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n."

Last edited:
Out of all the people defending christianity and religion your replied to me, the guy who wasn't defending it :feelsseriously:

My point was that people shouldn't be bannef for their beliefs, it's a free speech forum were you can be a christian, a commie, a nazi, an islamist, a fascist or whatever you want.

@based_meme isn't this called a strawman or something?
...but it's still ultra cucked, regardless

I agree trying to convert someone or try to change someones mind is annoying and stupid, anyone nowadays have enough information to decide for themselves. Only religion that rule the world is satanism, I do believe in God most of the time but i think God forsaken our world and because of human corruption they sided with Satan and this world belongs to him.

My point was that people shouldn't be bannef for their beliefs, it's a free speech forum were you can be a christian, a commie, a nazi, an islamist, a fascist or whatever you want.
I second that as well tbh. If you don't like Christians ignore them and move on.

While I think Blackpillpres was a sophist, he had an incredibly insightful point.

Chad spends his entire life doing drugs for fun, getting ripped, getting tats, and fucking pussy, settling down with a beautiful wife whom he beats or cheats on.

He goes to confession on his deathbed, and has all his sins forgiven.

And then when you are in heaven, alone, having suffered all the misery life has to offer because of a few mm of bone, or perhaps a dysfunctional family, or perhaps autism / high inhibition, Chad will look at you with his beautiful wife and say "Hello, incel! You and I had to struggle equally so much, but I'm glad that we are brothers in paradise! Alleluia!"

Deep down, he will probably still look down on you for how inferior your life was.

From Paradise Lost:

"The mind is its own place, and in it self
Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n."
I don’t know why this meme exists, but a life of sin will not be absolved - ever. Unless Chad truly repents and is a perfect Christian for a very long time he’ll be doomed to getting ass fucked by Satan for a very long time