Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the fuck is with all these christfags thinking an incel forum is their home?

How any form of religion has survived into the 21st century totally baffles me
If a God exists, he's either indifferent or sadistic. There's no other way around it.

If a God exists, he's either indifferent or sadistic. There's no other way around it.
Yeah. There are actual christfags ITT talking about the greatness of god and then in the next sentence saying that the world (that their "loving" god supposedly created) is degenerate and evil lmfao.

It's like talking to a 6 year old, it's just pointless. Anyone who believes in a loving god is a fucking moron, and a cuck if they're incel. It's equivalent to thanking people who bullied you :lul: fuck freedom of speech these cucks should be banned on sight

I don’t know why this meme exists, but a life of sin will not be absolved - ever. Unless Chad truly repents and is a perfect Christian for a very long time he’ll be doomed to getting ass fucked by Satan for a very long time
"Then one of the criminals who were hanged blasphemed Him, saying, 'If You are the Christ, save Yourself and us.'

But the other, answering, rebuked him, saying, 'Do you not even fear God, seeing you are under the same condemnation? And we indeed justly, for we receive the due reward of our deeds; but this Man has done nothing wrong.' Then he said to Jesus, 'Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom.'

And Jesus said to him, 'Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.'"

If that's not sufficient:

"For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire laborers for his vineyard. Now when he had agreed with the laborers for a denarius a day, he sent them into his vineyard. And he went out about the third hour and saw others standing idle in the marketplace, and said to them, ‘You also go into the vineyard, and whatever is right I will give you.’ So they went. Again he went out about the sixth and the ninth hour, and did likewise. And about the eleventh hour he went out and found others standing idle, and said to them, ‘Why have you been standing here idle all day?’ They said to him, ‘Because no one hired us.’ He said to them, ‘You also go into the vineyard, and whatever is right you will receive.’

“So when evening had come, the owner of the vineyard said to his steward, ‘Call the laborers and give them their wages, beginning with the last to the first.’ And when those came who were hired about the eleventh hour, they each received a denarius. But when the first came, they supposed that they would receive more; and they likewise received each a denarius. And when they had received it, they complained against the landowner, saying, ‘These last men have worked only one hour, and you made them equal to us who have borne the burden and the heat of the day.’ But he answered one of them and said, ‘Friend, I am doing you no wrong. Did you not agree with me for a denarius? Take what is yours and go your way. I wish to give to this last man the same as to you. Is it not lawful for me to do what I wish with my own things? Or is your eye evil because I am good?’ So the last will be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few chosen.”

Last edited:
I say we have Saddam force them all into Islam. And if they don’t submit, off with their limbs. Then head.

Like I said, some of us do try and not drag it into every conversation.

Well after reading all the comments on this thread I cannot understand why these individuals hate one group of people and there religion so much everyone has the right to believe in what they want if you don't like a group of people just avoid them.

Well after reading all the comments on this thread I cannot understand why these individuals hate one group of people and there religion so much everyone has the right to believe in what they want if you don't like a group of people just avoid them.
A couple of the other users on here LARP as Christians and spam shit, but there are also a lot of soooper 3dgy users who want to shit on anyone who invests in their beliefs ig tbh ngl

A religious incel is the ULTIMATE cuck. Thank you god for making me suffer!!! JFL.
thanks for speaking the truth and making this topic, I really don't understand the reasoning behind being even more of a cuck to an entity that most likely doesn't exist, and if he does, congratulations!!! you are a GIGAcuck because chances are he doesn't give a rat's ass about you, me or anyone that isn't Chad or hole.

"Then one of the criminals who were hanged blasphemed Him, saying, 'If You are the Christ, save Yourself and us.'

But the other, answering, rebuked him, saying, 'Do you not even fear God, seeing you are under the same condemnation? And we indeed justly, for we receive the due reward of our deeds; but this Man has done nothing wrong.' Then he said to Jesus, 'Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom.'

And Jesus said to him, 'Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.'"

If that's not sufficient:

"For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire laborers for his vineyard. Now when he had agreed with the laborers for a denarius a day, he sent them into his vineyard. And he went out about the third hour and saw others standing idle in the marketplace, and said to them, ‘You also go into the vineyard, and whatever is right I will give you.’ So they went. Again he went out about the sixth and the ninth hour, and did likewise. And about the eleventh hour he went out and found others standing idle, and said to them, ‘Why have you been standing here idle all day?’ They said to him, ‘Because no one hired us.’ He said to them, ‘You also go into the vineyard, and whatever is right you will receive.’

“So when evening had come, the owner of the vineyard said to his steward, ‘Call the laborers and give them their wages, beginning with the last to the first.’ And when those came who were hired about the eleventh hour, they each received a denarius. But when the first came, they supposed that they would receive more; and they likewise received each a denarius. And when they had received it, they complained against the landowner, saying, ‘These last men have worked only one hour, and you made them equal to us who have borne the burden and the heat of the day.’ But he answered one of them and said, ‘Friend, I am doing you no wrong. Did you not agree with me for a denarius? Take what is yours and go your way. I wish to give to this last man the same as to you. Is it not lawful for me to do what I wish with my own things? Or is your eye evil because I am good?’ So the last will be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few chosen.”
im struggling to see how these argue your point, first section lacks context but whatever the crime, regional crimes are often not sins so there is no reason for a criminal to not reach Heaven

second quote is more about how virtuosity has no hierarchy and all good is good, here the good is obedience to go to the vineyard, nothing to do with bad people getting into Heaven bro

im struggling to see how these argue your point, first section lacks context but whatever the crime, regional crimes are often not sins so there is no reason for a criminal to not reach Heaven
Here's the context:

Christ is crucified next to two thieves who are also crucified. One of the thieves says "We deserve our punishment for our crimes, but this man is innocent...Lord, remember me in your kingdom."
And Christ says "Amen, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise."

So, let's go through it.

1. Man admits to being a thief
2. Says the death penalty is warranted
3. Apologizes to Christ right before his death.
4. Christ guarantees him heaven.

Also, what "regional crime that isn't a sin" warrants the death penalty? Regardless, stealing is a sin, hence why they are "thieves"

DostoevskyCel said:
second quote is more about how virtuosity has no hierarchy and all good is good, here the good is obedience to go to the vineyard, nothing to do with bad people getting into Heaven bro

Nope. It's about how anyone at any stage can enter into the Kingdom of Heaven, even those who "work the vineyard" (read -> live the Gospel) at the last hour. Jesus makes this explicitly clear by saying "many are called, but few are chosen" ("chosen" to inherit the Kingdom). And the crux of the complaint by the vineyard worker who "worked" all day long is that they got equal payment despite the fact that the vineyard worker worked longer. To which Jesus says it is wicked to think that this is unjust.

It's also the same message in the Prodigal Son essentially.

Here's the context:

Christ is crucified next to two thieves who are also crucified. One of the thieves says "We deserve our punishment for our crimes, but this man is innocent...Lord, remember me in your kingdom."
And Christ says "Amen, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise."

So, let's go through it.

1. Man admits to being a thief
2. Says the death penalty is warranted
3. Apologizes to Christ right before his death.
4. Christ guarantees him heaven.

Also, what "regional crime that isn't a sin" warrants the death penalty? Regardless, stealing is a sin, hence why they are "thieves"

Nope. It's about how anyone at any stage can enter into the Kingdom of Heaven, even those who "work the vineyard" (read -> live the Gospel) at the last hour. Jesus makes this explicitly clear by saying "many are called, but few are chosen" ("chosen" to inherit the Kingdom). And the crux of the complaint by the vineyard worker who "worked" all day long is that they got equal payment despite the fact that the vineyard worker worked longer. To which Jesus says it is wicked to think that this is unjust.

It's also the same message in the Prodigal Son essentially.
laws post Christianisation were almost universally inspired by Christian theology, so in theory any pre-Christian crime could not be sinful, of course this isn't true for all. being a thief is often about self preservation, you can repent of selfishness, you cannot repent of any and all crimes.

The final one is a metaphor for virtuosity throughout life, if the workers positively contributed to humanity there would be no reason to reject them from Heaven - there is no virtuosity hierarchy, those who are virtuous for 30 years are as good as those virtuous for 30 days, it also points out that should you only encounter Christianity / Jesus in the last hours of the day (moments of your life) you will not be punished, just because you are called later doesn't make you less likely to enter Heaven - that is perfectly just. It also says nothing about bad people entering Heaven here, only ones who have different amounts of good put into the world

I think religious discussions here are fine as monotheistic religions have an arguably viable strategy regarding how society should handle sexual matters (they basically want to enforce a strong sexual taboo and aim at abstinence until marriage).

Proselytism, on the other hand, is explicitly against the rules and should thus be reported.

Christianity is good for incels because it rejects primitive ways of living and puts value on everyone and also enforces Monogamy. Protestant Christianity can get a bit lame but they're only the evangelist ones. While Catholic Christianity once got dominated by Chads during European times but now its ok. Same with Islam which is dominated by Chads and can get multiple wives while others are slaves. Christianity puts Moral burden on both Women and Chads.

Yes I also think using Christianity as a cure to mental health problems is lame and many protestants try to bluepill insecure people with "God still loves you". But that's far from what real Christian theology says

While I think Blackpillpres was a sophist, he had an incredibly insightful point.

Chad spends his entire life doing drugs for fun, getting ripped, getting tats, and fucking pussy, settling down with a beautiful wife whom he beats or cheats on.

He goes to confession on his deathbed, and has all his sins forgiven.

And then when you are in heaven, alone, having suffered all the misery life has to offer because of a few mm of bone, or perhaps a dysfunctional family, or perhaps autism / high inhibition, Chad will look at you with his beautiful wife and say "Hello, incel! You and I had to struggle equally so much, but I'm glad that we are brothers in paradise! Alleluia!"

Deep down, he will probably still look down on you for how inferior your life was.

From Paradise Lost:

"The mind is its own place, and in it self
Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n."
Chad is not getting in heaven that easy.Chads need to be truly sorry for all the sins he did.Needs to become a new creation, a completely different person worthy of being forgiven.Just confessing your sins because you are about to die is not enough.Even incel might not be forgiven but because of they're suffering more likely to be forgiven.If both dont live for christ,it is likely both will go to hell.

Last edited:
They just don't know any better

laws post Christianisation were almost universally inspired by Christian theology, so in theory any pre-Christian crime could not be sinful, of course this isn't true for all. being a thief is often about self preservation, you can repent of selfishness, you cannot repent of any and all crimes.

The final one is a metaphor for virtuosity throughout life, if the workers positively contributed to humanity there would be no reason to reject them from Heaven - there is no virtuosity hierarchy, those who are virtuous for 30 years are as good as those virtuous for 30 days, it also points out that should you only encounter Christianity / Jesus in the last hours of the day (moments of your life) you will not be punished, just because you are called later doesn't make you less likely to enter Heaven - that is perfectly just. It also says nothing about bad people entering Heaven here, only ones who have different amounts of good put into the world
Being sincerely sorry for your sins is still "goodness" regardless of time.

If a Chad looks into his soul and says "I deeply regret my selfishness, the way I've viewed my sisters of God, my wasteful life of endless hedonism," that won't change the fact that he gets to Heaven scot free.

All the while he will have developed his character in a way that makes him more successful socially and brings him earthly happiness, allowing him to get married to a beautiful woman and have kids, and end up with eternal happiness all the same.

While you, the socially stunted virgin loner that everyone treats like the plague, will have no earthly happiness and will have "eternal happiness."

And don't be so sure that you will even find eternal happiness - God gave you torturous struggles and He expects you to bear your cross, all the while truly, meaningfully loving your enemies. If your eternal happiness isn't loving Chad for who he is, and being happy that he isn't burning forever, chances are being with your brother will be more torturous than any physical flame of hell.

Not to mention God gave Chad nothing in his struggles, yet he rewards him and you equally. If God gave him struggles, it would be 1/12 of what you have to deal with psychologically.

Throughout the Old Testament, God repeatedly does this shit (seemingly randomly torturing some people while giving infinite mercy and love to others), such that people call Him out for it, and His only response is "I'm God, how dare you call me out for it." See Cain and Abel, The Book of Job, The Book of Jonah.

Also, "DostoevskyCel," the entire first sentence is nothing short of casuistry. God wouldn't have flooded the Earth or cursed Cain if there were no sins in the Old Testament. Nor would he have given the 10 Commandments, which states "Thou shall not steal"

If you are Catholic or Orthodox (Eastern or Oriental), read it and weep - that thief is a canonized Saint. Saint Dismas.

Can we also talk about the fact that the Bible glorifies sex within marriage as a glorious, wonderful thing?

Read the Song of Solomon.

Even God thinks you are missing out bud.

Last edited:
Being sincerely sorry for your sins is still "goodness" regardless of time.

If a Chad looks into his soul and says "I deeply regret my selfishness, the way I've viewed my sisters of God, my wasteful life of endless hedonism," that won't change the fact that he gets to Heaven scot free.

All the while he will have developed his character in a way that makes him more successful socially and brings him earthly happiness, allowing him to get married to a beautiful woman and have kids, and end up with eternal happiness all the same.

While you, the socially stunted virgin loner that everyone treats like the plague, will have no earthly happiness and will have "eternal happiness."

And don't be so sure that you will even find eternal happiness - God gave you torturous struggles and He expects you to bear your cross, all the while truly, meaningfully loving your enemies. If your eternal happiness isn't loving Chad for who he is, and being happy that he isn't burning forever, chances are being with your brother will be more torturous than any physical flame of hell.

Not to mention God gave Chad nothing in his struggles, yet he rewards him and you equally. If God gave him struggles, it would be 1/12 of what you have to deal with psychologically.

Throughout the Old Testament, God repeatedly does this shit (seemingly randomly torturing some people while giving infinite mercy and love to others), such that people call Him out for it, and His only response is "I'm God, how dare you call me out for it." See Cain and Abel, The Book of Job, The Book of Jonah.

Also, "DostoevskyCel," the entire first sentence is nothing short of casuistry. God wouldn't have flooded the Earth or cursed Cain if there were no sins in the Old Testament. Nor would he have given the 10 Commandments, which states "Thou shall not steal"

If you are Catholic or Orthodox (Eastern or Oriental), read it and weep - that thief is a canonized Saint. Saint Dismas.

Can we also talk about the fact that the Bible glorifies sex within marriage as a glorious, wonderful thing?

Read the Song of Solomon.

Even God thinks you are missing out bud.
It’s not a secret the world is unjust, yes it would be great if no lives were objectively much greater than others, but it’s not possible, and I don’t resent Chad for getting into Heaven, I wouldn’t want him punished for my own sadism and jealously, in the same way most Indians in Dharavi don’t want westerners to be doomed in the afterlife just because of geographical luck being born in a prosperous country.

Yes, Chad and I may have equal outcomes in spite of unequal earthly suffering but I’m not willing to be so spiteful as to resent eternal happiness because not only the most down trodden in society can reach it, not to mention the way you view repentance is extremely flippant. True repentance causes sadness of proportional magnitude to your crimes, the more sinful the person the more aggrieved they are as they change themselves for the better.

The only story I’m fully theologically fluent in is Cain and Abel, so I’ll only address this fable and I won’t cop out by calling it an allegory, I’ll treat it as real life. It’s worth pointing out as far as I recall God doesn’t specify why he dislikes Cain’s sacrifices, if it was because of quality it’s easier to justify God’s actions because Cain likely wasn’t putting enough effort in, etc, but this isn’t specified; I’ll assume it’s essentially arbitrary than Abel is preferred, and Cain too seems to agree with this. God explicitly says to Cain that if he does the right thing, he will be accepted, but he curses fate and the arbitrary nature of his suffering, leading him to sin, I’ve not bastardised nor exaggerated any element of the story yet it’s parallels to Chad and incels is entirely obvious. God bestowed Chad with looks and so on, and He cursed our looks, do we murder Chad to get revenge on our suffering? God says no, because it’s not Chad’s fault - it’s God’s. Moreover, murdering Chad to get back at God is exactly what Cain does, and God’s response to this is to ‘curse’ Cain with essentially lifelong protection, anyone who kills Cain will suffer seven times over or something to that effect. Why would God arbitrarily bestow suffering upon Cain and then bless him with a full life, and a wife and children along with a new city? Because God bestowing suffering onto you doesn’t mean He hates you, on the contrary, He gives earthly pleasures to the murderer because God knows it will all be inconsequential soon.

Also, I never claimed there were no sins in the OT, I said provincial laws could have easily not have been canonically sinful, for example human sacrifice was prevalent in pagan Britannia but it was banned upon Christianisation, extreme example but it illustrates my point.

And finally, it’s not like I don’t know I’m missing out lol, I can reconcile my faith with my suffering because I can blame my romantic suffering on society, not God, God didn’t want female equality or pre marital sex but we have both. Since you mentioned it, I don’t really follow any Christian denomination, I’m much more aligned with Tolstoy’s ‘anarchist Christianity’ but prescribing denominations is something I’d reject, my theology is my own. If this all sounds like cope, it’s because it is, the only reason I have faith is because I want to, and powerful writers can evoke this sort of life-anagnorisis, if you’re interested the writing which made my faith resolute is Kierkegaard’s lily of the field and bird of the air and Tolstoy’s confession, both of these are pretty short and can probably be found as a pdf online

they are adjacent to the alt-right who constantly brigade incel spaces