Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What the fuck is wrong with Polish foids on dating sites?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Are Polish foids really thinking that highly of themselves that they think that men will be their "servants" without them giving sex to them? I was Chadfishing and good luck getting a ONS/FWB response from a Polish foid even as a Chad. When asked what they are looking for, they respond with "just friends" "someone to talk to, maybe meet up" "IDK really", sometimes the ones with child will respond "a husband teehee". They literally think a Chad will betabux their little fart. I have made a few threads with ugly, 3/10 pregnant/multiple kids polish foids here who outright said they are not interested in giving sex at all to a man they will be with (who will pay for their shits).
Polish foids are the worst. They literally have all the rights that feminism brought to the west BUT at the same time, men here are rightwinged cucklords who still live mentally in the times of chivarly. At least western men go MGTOW and western Chads don't give a fuck about foid if he can't pump her. Polish foids want to eat a cookie and still have a cookie.

Didn’t Poland ban abortions?

Didn’t Poland ban abortions?
It was only a banter. Abortions on will were never a thing. What was changed is that if the baby in womb was going to have a deadly condition, it was up to foid if she wanted to abort. Now it's (or will be, or not) up to the doctor.

Infuriating. The Western society will collapse at this rate. They're reducing men to nothig but slaves. But at least slaves hate being slaves, but these scumbag simps actually like what they are and think it's right.

Infuriating. The Western society will collapse at this rate. They're reducing men to nothig but slaves. But at least slaves hate being slaves, but these scumbag simps actually like what they are and think it's right.
Well, seeing how MGTOW is rising, more foids are also are being alone and no guy wants them (other than for sex). They are losing as well but don't want to admit it and still are more and more demanding. But yes, the society will collapse, this is what (((THEY))) wanted.

yeah that's because we are eastern european shithole, our nation is raised to betabuxx kweens since birth, i remember that i got bad grade in school for not letting foids first and there is western feminazi influence, aka our beckies wanna be treated like gods just because thay have holes
Yes, it's the worst of the two worlds. I heard Russia is the same. And you have to consider all the bluepilled songs post-WWII that worshipped foids "najwiecej witaminy mają polskie dziewczyny" etc. BLAAAARGH

polsih foids are the reason why we have so much incels tbh
I have met one African girl in my life and she although wasn't into me, she was super nice to me and talked to my like she cared about my person. I had some experiences with German girls and they too were much better than Polish whores. Slavic whores are horrible, Polish on top of that are ugly.

Most foids use dating apps just for attention. I think IG is the new main way to get hookups and partners for Chads and foids.

I have met one African girl in my life and she although wasn't into me, she was super nice to me and talked to my like she cared about my person. I had some experiences with German girls and they too were much better than Polish whores. Slavic whores are horrible, Polish on top of that are ugly.
black foids have been both the most friendly women i have meet here and both the ones who most openly display their hate towards me.white foids never cared about me here in london kek.
Are Polish foids really thinking that highly of themselves that they think that men will be their "servants" without them giving sex to them? I was Chadfishing and good luck getting a ONS/FWB response from a Polish foid even as a Chad. When asked what they are looking for, they respond with "just friends" "someone to talk to, maybe meet up" "IDK really", sometimes the ones with child will respond "a husband teehee". They literally think a Chad will betabux their little fart. I have made a few threads with ugly, 3/10 pregnant/multiple kids polish foids here who outright said they are not interested in giving sex at all to a man they will be with (who will pay for their shits).
Polish foids are the worst. They literally have all the rights that feminism brought to the west BUT at the same time, men here are rightwinged cucklords who still live mentally in the times of chivarly. At least western men go MGTOW and western Chads don't give a fuck about foid if he can't pump her. Polish foids want to eat a cookie and still have a cookie.
let's be honest those foids spread their legs to any pretty face.it doesn't matter if she openly says she is dtf.still those are signs that they are a bit more "prudish" then usual.(whatever that means these days),but piv is piv at the end of the day. premarital sex is always degenerate.

Last edited:
I was Chadfishing and good luck getting a ONS/FWB response from a Polish foid even as a Chad. When asked what they are looking for, they respond with "just friends" "someone to talk to, maybe meet up" "IDK really
Tbh those responses were probably code for “i wanna fuck this chad but i dont want to come out and say it because he’ll think im a slut so I’ll pretend like im not”

What you are describing. Foids are trash all around the world. Im from Spain and I can attest that. Same bullshit.

Is her name Wokejeckwski :lul: ?

The only difference, is that slavic are more honest.

I've long since said the only person who marries and raises a used up old roastie foid with crotch goblins is pedos who want easy access. The polish foids must be heaven for pedos, lol.
The highest indicator for whether or not a person was abused as a child is if there was a step-parent in the home.

In Spain all low tier normies who can't get a foid in Spain go to Poland kek, and according to them, it works. It's like SEAmaxxing but in Europe. Of course you have to be at least low tier normie, if you're incel no hope for you.

Those are pretty much the same answers I'm getting on latino dating sites. Read my tiny collection of foids highly intelligent responses:

What are you looking for? - I don't know yet
What are you looking for? - Someone who helps me economically
What are you looking for? - Nothing really.
Then why are you here? - I didn't create this profile, a friend of mine did
Then why are you here? - Just for fun
Then why are you here? - I'm looking for a job
This is not a site to find jobs! - Teehee I'm doing something completely legal while others sell fake nudes, you have a problem with that?
No problem, but this is still not a site to find jobs! - Teehee why are you critizing me? (got blocked straight after)
Do you want to get to know me? - Maybe later, for now I have some hot fotos you can buy from me

Truth is that the shallowness of foids leaves us baffled over and over again. In 2020, humanity has reached new levels of stupidity.

They are trying to sell an illusion of chastity by playing around the bush despite being on tinder.

Playing the innocent card is very common in slav world for women as men there deeply long for conservatism despite having none remain in their lives.

Ultimate bunker buster blackpill.. is most modern women appear to have no interest in sex, even with Chads.

Its a blackpill so horrible, that even longterm experienced blackpillers go into a rage when they merely see the outlines of this pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back