Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the hell is a Pretty Boy?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I never heard this term when I was young.
Only girls can be pretty.
This sounds like a very homosexual term.
I have no problem with homosexuals, but I don't want it shoved down my throat.

Foids these days prefer boys who look attractive but have a youthful look to them rather than ppl who look too alpha and have a beard for example and overall just don't look like they're young.

go on TikTok if u wanna get an idea of what a prettyboy is

Last edited:
"Pretty Boy" is a good looking man who isn't super masculine/macho. Its not really a gay term and more of a type of Chad/Chadlite females lust over. Think of boy bands and shit like that. They are conventionally attractive but they aren't buff masculine Chads. Usually they look very young. I quickly googled some examples:
rob_lowe.jpg
BTS-Grammy-perform.jpg

Guys that I would call pretty boys are kind of young feminine looking guys.
Like the other guy said a lot of pretty boys have tiktok and other social media so they shouldn't be to hard to see.

Foids these days prefer boys who look attractive but have a youthful look to them rather than ppl who look alpha but have a beard or don't look like they're young.
tbhtbh

"Pretty Boy" is a good looking man who isn't super masculine/macho. Its not really a gay term and more of a type of Chad/Chadlite females lust over. Think of boy bands and shit like that. They are conventionally attractive but they aren't buff masculine Chads. Usually they look very young. I quickly googled some examples:
rob_lowe.jpg
BTS-Grammy-perform.jpg
They are pretty much just chads with eye liner.

Justin Bieber when his single “Baby” came out.

Foids these days prefer boys who look attractive but have a youthful look to them rather than ppl who look too alpha and have a beard for example and overall just don't look like they're young.

This

People with good personalities

Just like my avi they are dudes who aren't masculine/high T enough to be brutes, but still Chad at the end of the day.

They're basically more effeminate Chads because their pretiness resembles women

I'm a manlet who looks young
too bad i'm not a prettyboy young looking guy
instead i got stuck looking young but not attractive JFL

This is a prettyboy

Something that u wont ever be

HS girls do, not women over 20 imo. Most women would prefer someone like Luke Rockhold over a Justin Bieber pretty boy type.

Perhaps you are one op :chad:

I’d say a pretty boy is not a chadlite or a chad, but is definietly a 6 or more but with extreme enhancements (i.e. hairstyle, ear rings, eyebrows cut, clothes)

you can see a few here

rob_lowe.jpg
BTS-Grammy-perform.jpg

This.

rob_lowe.jpg
BTS-Grammy-perform.jpg
JFL its over when prettymaxxed chad still has twice my test level

So Guess Lief Garret is a Pretty Boy

Andy Gibb
Images 1

David Cassidy
Images

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Hint: most Masc/Handsome guys were prettyboys when they were younger.

90s Leonardo Dicaprio is the quintessential pretty boy.