What the hell is happening with the Nov17cels?

• Thread starter PolishMisanthrope
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
PolishMisanthrope

PolishMisanthrope

feminine face kills
-
This thing is absolutely mind-blowing. Every day, which was never seen by myself before, we have very old accounts, dating from as far as November 2017, with the newer ones being from 2018, activating themselves and creating content unworthy of this site and starting threats that are obvious trolls or IT bait. These threads thankfully get deleted quickly by the moderations and these accounts banned. These accounts weren't active for months, or years, usually. Was there some kind of security breach that gave away their account passwords and now our adversaries are attacking or were they just sleeper agents?

I find it happening now at an alarmingly higher rate than before. Another theory is that we just had some huge media event that causes the old account owners to come back and do this shit, however,I find it unlikely.

What's going on?

:feelsbaton:

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

My new Discord - Regi#9259
-
2019cel=doesn't get an opinion

Brazilian Sigma

Brazilian Sigma

Incel Watchdog | Favelacel | Braziliancel
-
Was there some kind of security breach that gave away their account passwords and now our adversaries are attacking or were they just sleeper agents?
No registration process back then
Even when they added it, it wasn't as strict as it is today

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
I think we should start respecting women.

Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Excel

Linda from Sanctioning
-
People that made an account without registration and coming back/remembering they have an account to troll, but some are genuine like @OpticalRape
I think we should start respecting women.

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

SMM (Sex Money Murder) crew
-
People that made an account without registration and coming back/remembering they have an account to troll, but some are genuine like @OpticalRape
This, same with you and @Admiral_Arkantos being og truecels on r/incels

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admincel
-
Some request to be banned, some break the rules. We didn't have the registration process in 2017 so clearly anyone could get in back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.