Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What theme do u use?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21514
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21514

Self-banned
-
I use fast banana tbh it's the one that looks the best

fast banana dark or sometimes fast banana

Light.

I'm too apathetic to change it from the default.

Default theme. What’s fast banana?

Fast banana dark only

So I can browse in public

Dark. What is the difference between dark and fast banana dark anyways? Just the logo change?

Only fakecels use fast banana and light themes, it implies you are popular enough to care what people think. I use vanilla dark

Only fakecels use fast banana and light themes, it implies you are popular enough to care what people think. I use vanilla dark
Well in my actual room i don't have doors so my mother can enter whenever she wants and i don't want her to see i'm browsing an incel forum tbh

Fast banana dark

I'm using a very dark banana theme

fast gaynana dark cuz it looks nice

Dark Banana is the best but what sucks about it is that sometimes the page is kinda loading so it's white out of nowhere and it contrasts too heavily with the black.

This is the 5th time I’ve seen this kind of thread..

classic theme is what the real truecels use

fast banana dark or fakecel

I would use it if it didn't cut off text with its color scheme
what do you mean? i can see everything just fine on it. the only thing that puts me off from using it is that avis degrade in quality on it for some reason, i guess it's some weird compression thing because of the circles.

Just the original

Default theme. I'm so low inhib that I use incels.co at cafes

Light.

I'm too apathetic to change it from the default.
The apathy has been overcome and I've converted to the dark side. It looks better tbh.

Well in my actual room i don't have doors so my mother can enter whenever she wants and i don't want her to see i'm browsing an incel forum tbh
You don't have doors to your room? I would hate that. I need my privacy. But would she even know what an incel is anyway?

Fast Banana Dark I think

The apathy has been overcome and I've converted to the dark side. It looks better tbh.

You don't have doors to your room? I would hate that. I need my privacy. But would she even know what an incel is anyway?
Yeah i have 0 privacy tbh, sometimes she even catched me jerking off. And no, she doesn't know what incels are, but she realized i'm in a forum and she said she's happy that i'm talking to people :feelskek:

Fast Banana dark 2019