Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What they won't tell you

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date
Deleted member 29115

Deleted member 29115

Self-banned
-
There is a global women shortage. That's a big cause of human trafficking and a huge cause of inceldom. People telling me I'm not trying hard enough to get a girlfriend. Like I'm not on the street getting eviscerated running day game. I never trusted you, and I'm tired of chasing something that doesn't exist.

Thats why I support women only migration

2015 refugee crisis 1 million, 75% men 750,000 incels 250,000 women

Every woman i know has a bf. The ones who don't have chad fuck buddies or think almost all men are beyond their looks level

Whenever you go out anywhere it's a sausage fest. This isn't the 90s anymore, women don't go out to find dick. They got tinder and social media for it. And even when you find foids they're taken or chasing chads
Thats why I support women only migration

2015 refugee crisis 1 million, 75% men 750,000 incels 250,000 women
And women love migration because it's always male dominated in practice. But try to find a wife abroad and women will fucking hate your guts for it

(((they))) always say that there are more women than men. when you bring hypergamy into the mix the ratio changes from 50 50 to 20% famles to 80% males. fuck this clown world :feelsclown:

(((they))) always say that there are more women than men. when you bring hypergamy into the mix the ratio changes from 50 50 to 20% famles to 80% males. fuck this clown world :feelsclown:

It’s just factually incorrect that there is more women than men. IT is full of people who gaming this system, I mean there is no other reason to use reddit.

I shit you not there is seriously something fishy going on with the male to female ratio in my country and it's probably the same way all over the world.
Like you can look up websites on those "ratios" but how do I know they are accurate and those are not just lies?

If only Sharia could be implemented, but that hasn't happened in almost 200 years/ Even the Ottomans abandoned it. Saudis nowadays aren't any better