Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What time period was the worst for incels?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I think today. 2010-present.

now, were mainstream and get much more attention and hate

Perhaps before the fall of the Roman empire. Social decay, hypergamous, slave and gladiator fucking femoids, welfare abusing Gaul fags...

jfl at people saying current year is the worst. shitposting on the internet all day is infinitely better than war.

Primal days when Chad would kill incels with a rock.

Industrial Revolution - Present

2012- now, thats when social media and the internet really started getting big

Before monogamy and religion came into existence, and after monogamy and religion ceased to be.

now definitely, instagram/tinder/facebook was the end for low smw guys having any chance

Definitely the era of mainstream instagram/facebook and Tinder. Throughout history most women didn't know what a 9/10 man looked like, because their pool of social connections was so small. Limited by geographic distance, and there was no technology to transfer pictures.

Now every incel is compared to the 10/10 most elite genetically superior men on the planet all displayed on IG, with bodies crafted by complex regimens of drugs (steroids, HGH, insulin) and scientifically perfected workout regimens, all supplemented by the latest and greatest cosmetic procedures.

40 or 50 years ago, most of the people here would already be married and would be working on starting a family. Instead they are rotting on the internet.

We laught at this but this guy pumps. He gets the pussy. We don't.
I would be careful with that guy. Kurama MGTOW is one of the biggest shit talkers in the scene.

I think today. 2010-present.

Modern times.

In ancient times, oh yes it was much worse.. But most men didn't know how bad it actually was. Most men thought that's just how life was.

Today we get to SEE chad fuck 50 girls. We get to wallow and hear the screams of fellow incels.
We get to SEE women dress in ways that make them MORE seductive than if they were naked (cosmetics/heels to lift the ass push up bras).

We aren't even allowed to rape them, which would have been perfectly viable in ancient times, or buy them from their fathers (perfectly viable in early agricutlural and classical times).

Today's incels by FAR have it worse that any time in HISTORY.

The present, and it gets worse daily

Cavemen times, there was awareness and the conditions were horrible.

Cavemen times, there was awareness and the conditions were horrible.

Not true all.

In caveman times rape was permissable if you could physically get away with it.
Not only that but girls would probably exist in tribes with a handful of guys their age, maybe 4-5. You just had to mog 4-5 guys to get a girl to fuck without a condom and take ownership of forever (until someone beat you over the head with a rock and fucks her instead). Simple brutal life.

Today you have to compete with 10000 other guys propositoning her for sex every second of every day on a mobile device. She will do what her genes demand which is to simply sort by 'hottest' and pick the highest rating that will have her.

In caveman days success was atleast possible.
Today it's just slow impossible torture.

If you could physically get away with it...hello, incels are known for generally being weak. We all know what happened to incels in the past, they either died of disease, attack, etc. Because of this, he probably dies before he got a chance to fuck. That scenario with the tribes sounds good for low-tier normies but an incel? Too many things to overcome.

Smartphone era:

Internet was a place for incels free of degeneracy and adults who used it to work. Then was flooded with normies and femoids. Fuck steve jobs

Back then incels were just killed by Chad or sent to die in wars.

I would be careful with that guy. Kurama MGTOW is one of the biggest shit talkers in the scene.
Well a lot of guys inflate their numbers. Just as many wimenz deflate theirs.
Just commenting on the video itself.

Perhaps before the fall of the Roman empire. Social decay, hypergamous, slave and gladiator fucking femoids, welfare abusing Gaul fags...
Lol, in what way we’re the Gauls welfare abusing?

Lol, in what way we’re the Gauls welfare abusing?
Gotta read history books or watch a documentary, I don't know the details. But the RE had a welfare system and some barbarians abused it, just like the refugees in the EU now.

If you think you've seen worst days as incel, hold on. Worst days are yet to come when you'll see your 5 yo Chad nephew mating with your hot neighbour Stacy.

Gotta read history books or watch a documentary, I don't know the details. But the RE had a welfare system and some barbarians abused it, just like the refugees in the EU now.
Hmmm. Well I’ve studied the history quite extensively and I’m pretty sure the Roman Empire was not a welfare state in the capacity we have come to understand it. I mean, Caligula literally rounded up all the amputees in the city of Rome so that he could put on a show in the coliseum where he strapped them together and butchered them pretending they were a “multi-limbed monster”.

2013 onwards it has been a literal nightmare. The pre 2013 early 2010's seem so innocent compared to today.

40 or 50 years ago, most of the people here would already be married and would be working on starting a family. Instead they are rotting on the internet.

I agree. Incel is a natural category. But it has been broadened greatly in the past generation by hypergamy and the destruction of marriage. The real tragedy of Elliot Roger isn't that he was unfuckable, but that he was fuckable and there existed no social supports to get him into a relationship. Feminists (a) ignore the painful sexual struggle of men while (b) blaming guys like ER for being unattractive. They completely ignore (c) the demolished social institutions that used to support boys like ER.

Any time when sex was limited to marriage and reproduction, when prostitution was illegal (still bad where it still is).

Many here make the mistake, to think that a sexually oppressive society would increase their chances. Going back 120 years, or to today's Saudi Arabia or Amish country, every man had major duties to fulfill, in order to get a woman, and he had to pay for her and the kids. Even partners selected by parents, as in parts of today's Turkey or among Turkish immigrants in Western Europe, wouldn't guarantee one.

It's like the difference between a communist country, where everybody is poor, and a highly unequal capitalist country, where many are still poor, but others have obscene wealth (PUA/Chads on the sex market). Incels would be as sexually poor in a sexually oppressive society, but they wouldn't have those promiscuous, sex-rich chads and stacies in front of them.

2012- now, thats when social media and the internet really started getting big

Mayans prediction come to mind. It may not have been a physical end, but the end of something else

Looks like a defeated incel

They called it

Early industrial revolution, especially with Dumb Polacks like myself. They slaved endless hours for nothing. The only positive is that they died younger.

10s, ever since the rise of online dating and instagram, tinder etc.

00s was surprisingly lenient for men, they actually have lower celibacy rates than femoids back then.

Like right now, and it's getting worse. I wish I was born before the 80s or something. I can't believe I'm living to suffer and watch degeneracy peak.

Primal days when Chad would kill incels with a rock.

Being dead is better than being incel, pls... dont cope like that.

The worst moment in history for incels is... NOW. Because EVERY SECOND IT GETS WORSE.
Just the fact that the actual sexual market is the most unbalanced of history, that Chad and Stacy are worshipped like Gods explicitly, that incels now know perfectly what they are missing....

Basically:

Like right now, and it's getting worse. I wish I was born before the 80s or something. I can't believe I'm living to suffer and watch degeneracy peak.

I'd say both pre-historic times and right now.

During pre-historic times chad could literally kill endless incels and nothing would happen, He was just the bigger and stronger male, and females had no reason to even associate with the incels back then; they were literally useless since we relied on strength and size in order to get resources (food, water, shelter back then), not intelligence to earn money like we could up until recently.

And now because the cycle is coming back around, as women are more able to get money for themselves they have no reason to settle for a guy for money reasons, therefore they only go for good looking chads forever, there is no wall anymore women don't have to settle.

Not to mention the huge gender disparity being 107:100 males:females born.

Being dead is better than being incel, pls... dont cope like that.

The worst moment in history for incels is... NOW. Because EVERY SECOND IT GETS WORSE.
Just the fact that the actual sexual market is the most unbalanced of history, that Chad and Stacy are worshipped like Gods explicitly, that incels now know perfectly what they are missing....

Basically:
So you would prefer it if Chad came into your room with a rock and killed you now.

The introduction of the iphone around 2007.

Ancient Egypt

12th and 13th century, during the time Genghis was alive and created the biggest empire ever. Whenever he invaded a new place, he would pick which women he would have sex with, and then his generals would get to pick the others. He would have sex with the woman in front of her husband or father. Even Chads would get cucked by Genghis. Now 1 in 200 people are direct descendants of Genghis.

So you would prefer it if Chad came into your room with a rock and killed you now.

I would do it by myself but im a coward. So, yep. I prefer it to happen while im sleeping, but i wont complain if he gets the job done anyway.

early 2000s to now and beyond.

After Steve Jobs invented his toy.