Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based What to answer to degenerates, blaming neetcel for having no job

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In earlier times often normies were blaming me for being jobeless, and in those ancient times incelic terminology was not known, so had to come up with various answers about parasitical nature of females, and how being jobeless helps to avoid unworthy cunts. But now, with wielding of black oill speech, answer is very based and simple:

Getting female after getting job is cucked. Chad needs no job for getting femoids

what can I answer to my mom?

yes, average successful guys don't need a fucking job to lock down their future wife, their future wife is there to cheerlead them on to get a good job, get enough money to buy a house, etc

but if you're a fucking loser at life that's kept in his little hole, you're expected to go as far as amassing a million dollars and buying your own house before getting a simple date

yes, average successful guys don't need a fucking job to lock down their future wife, their future wife is there to cheerlead them on to get a good job, get enough money to buy a house, etc

but if you're a fucking loser at life that's kept in his little hole, you're expected to go as far as amassing a million dollars and buying your own house before getting a simple date

Please tell me this isn't what actually happens??? I assume NEETs have zero viable dating options for a whole host of reasons.

its true

the roastie only leaves the chad once he cums in her and she poops out a baby or two, then she leaves for the soyboy working at google or apple because she wants his income

the roastie will still unironically fuck other chads during this time as well lol and claim muh open relationship

Please tell me this isn't what actually happens??? I assume NEETs have zero viable dating options for a whole host of reasons.
they're not NEETs, just don't have a job, or a stable job
you still have to be out there with a decent face and present around women (can't even do that if you are in a dying and cocooning middle class environment)

If you're a truecel getting a job means doing all the work while Chad gets all the credit and the promotions because he is just more presentable and NT than you. You will aslo get looks of disgust from the foids who do almost no work and then, after a hard day at work, come back to an empty apartment to eat microwave food. Unless you're in a hardcore stem field jfl if you think hard work and intelligence means shit, it's all about connections and office politics, areas you just cant compete with Chad. Going NEET is the best thing you can do as a truecel which unfortunately isnt possible for most people

how? It's not exactly a metapod vs metapod battle but it feels a lot like it.

My entire family (as well as I am) are religious.

The approach I'd take to blackpilling them, is first bringing them down to the realm of reality.
What do I mean by this?

If I told my mom right now, I'm never going to get a girlfriend because I'm ugly she'd quote a bible verse like:

"Trust in the lord with all your heart..." - Proverbs 3:5-6
Or
"Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find...." -Matthew 7:7-8

She'd say, the reason you dont have a girlfriend is because you don't cast all your doubts upon God.
Now you see, the danger in this interpretation doesnt mean IN EVERY DANGER/HARDSHIP you come across in life, God will rescue you.

The way I'd counteract these points my mum makes would be:

If I was to jump off a cliff, by your logic: So long as i trust in God, he will prevent harm from coming to me.
Or
If I'm broke and i really need money, somehow God will provide me money without working.

That's not how it works.

I'm not sure what religion you are, but as well as Good spirits there's evil spirits. God and the devil.
As well as the divine creator and master of the world, the devil himself has his own influence on the world/people.
God doesnt control us like bots so we have "free will" in a sense (plz dont debate with me on that).

As every woman has free will as well as men, women have decided to use that free will to exclude 80% of men.

Then you drop studies upon studies on her:

-OkCupid. 80/20
-If a woman has sex even once, her pair bonding will be ruined for ever.
-If she tries to say, find a religious Christian foid to get married to, drop the marriage divorce statistics on her: Especially the one for your religion.
Then ask her: Of the rest that didnt divorce, do you honestly believe that all of them are in happy marriages?

Point her over to r/deadbedrooms and r/failing marriages

-Before she asks you, why would you want a marriage built on sex: Make sure you state as sex is a gift given to man and wife to show love to each other, if your wife doesn't want to have sex with you; wouldnt that mean she doesn't love you?
(I must reiterate marriage isn't just for sex, but finding a woman that loves you physically, mentally, spiritually as well as sexually is close to impossible)
-Provide studies highlighting women want chads only.
-Chadfishes highlighting looks matter.
Just mass dump enough proof on her to convince in this century, ALL WOMEN just want looks or a betabux (ask her if she'd be fine with you getting a prostitute because that's what modern marriage is for the majority of men - mention how divorce Is always in the foids favour and how alimony payments screw up a man [See mgtow]).

Conclude with: based on all this information which has been provided, it's safe to assume I "shouldn't jump off the cliff", the cliff being "pursing the modern woman".
I do trust in God to provide me for everything I need, but that doesn't mean I can't look at things logically and face reality.
I'm not placing a limit on God's power as if he was able to raise his own son from the dead for us, without a doubt he could find me a woman to marry - defying all odds.
However, he could also save me from harm if I fell of a cliff, but that doesnt me I have to jump.

The worldly influence affects everyone and woman are biologically inclined to seek the best genes. You can't change biology.

Last edited:

Exactly and that is despite the fact that we do not have even any foundation whatsoever. How are you supposed to do this? How are you supposed to overcome this situation without even a foundation in the first place? ''Just man up brah''...

Exactly and that is despite the fact that we do not have even any foundation whatsoever. How are you supposed to do this? How are you supposed to overcome this situation without even a foundation in the first place? ''Just man up brah''...
bottom 30% of men are expected to make a million dollars so they can date a 30 year old, like Konjak

not sure as i am unemployed and get treated like crap for it,these people don,t understand that not every one is seen as equal or treated so and i have found that when i do get the odd job here and there i am treated the same way and it pissis me off we are told to contribute but are not seen as human beings by society like i hate being unemployed as having no money sucks but at the same time i see why people leave society and hate society because society does not accept everyone

My entire family (as well as I am) are religious.

The approach I'd take to blackpilling them, is first bringing them down to the realm of reality.
What do I mean by this?

If I told my mom right now, I'm never going to get a girlfriend because I'm ugly she'd quote a bible verse like:

"Trust in the lord with all your heart..." - Proverbs 3:5-6
Or
"Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find...." -Matthew 7:7-8

She'd say, the reason you dont have a girlfriend is because you don't cast all your doubts upon God.
Now you see, the danger in this interpretation doesnt mean IN EVERY DANGER/HARDSHIP you come across in life, God will rescue you.

The way I'd counteract these points my mum makes would be:

If I was to jump off a cliff, by your logic: So long as i trust in God, he will prevent harm from coming to me.
Or
If I'm broke and i really need money, somehow God will provide me money without working.

That's not how it works.

I'm not sure what religion you are, but as well as Good spirits there's evil spirits. God and the devil.
As well as the divine creator and master of the world, the devil himself has his own influence on the world/people.
God doesnt control us like bots so we have "free will" in a sense (plz dont debate with me on that).

As every woman has free will as well as men, women have decided to use that free will to exclude 80% of men.

Then you drop studies upon studies on her:

-OkCupid. 80/20
-If a woman has sex even once, her pair bonding will be ruined for ever.
-If she tries to say, find a religious Christian foid to get married to, drop the marriage divorce statistics on her: Especially the one for your religion.
Then ask her: Of the rest that didnt divorce, do you honestly believe that all of them are in happy marriages?

Point her over to r/deadbedrooms and r/failing marriages

-Before she asks you, why would you want a marriage built on sex: Make sure you state as sex is a gift given to man and wife to show love to each other, if your wife doesn't want to have sex with you; wouldnt that mean she doesn't love you?
(I must reiterate marriage isn't just for sex, but finding a woman that loves you physically, mentally, spiritually as well as sexually is close to impossible)
-Provide studies highlighting women want chads only.
-Chadfishes highlighting looks matter.
Just mass dump enough proof on her to convince in this century, ALL WOMEN just want looks or a betabux (ask her if she'd be fine with you getting a prostitute because that's what modern marriage is for the majority of men - mention how divorce Is always in the foids favour and how alimony payments screw up a man [See mgtow]).

Conclude with: based on all this information which has been provided, it's safe to assume I "shouldn't jump off the cliff", the cliff being "pursing the modern woman".
I do trust in God to provide me for everything I need, but that doesn't mean I can't look at things logically and face reality.
I'm not placing a limit on God's power as if he was able to raise his own son from the dead for us, without a doubt he could find me a woman to marry - defying all odds.
However, he could also save me from harm if I fell of a cliff, but that doesnt me I have to jump.

The worldly influence affects everyone and woman are biologically inclined to seek the best genes. You can't change biology.
She wants me to stop being a neet so I can become a good member of society. How do I go about that?

Women just wait and choose the winners.

I fucking hate women

She wants me to stop being a neet so I can become a good member of society. How do I go about that?
Ask her why should she want you to contribute to a society that hates you?
Why would you love god if he made you incel?
Because, despite all the shit I've done and stuff I'll do in the future that could condemn me to death and a lifetime of pain and suffering much worse than Inceldom, I've been forgiven for all that.

Dont want to derail/hijack this thread but hes been actively working in my life. It's a same society deems me unfit to have girlfriend, but I couldn't give a damn about the world tbh.

Last edited: