[Serious] What to do if you see your highschool bully?

A

arabce1

Recruit
-
You walking down the street in the middle of the day and you see your highschool bully.
What do you do?

Personally i'm probably gonna try and get prepared to fight to the death if he tries to staunch me. I wanna at least castrate him before I die. My chances would be slim since he's 6'4. Should incels carry around knucklebusters for such situations?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Romancel
-
Never really had a single "bully" it was more so just being fucked with by people in general, hence my fear of people in general.

It wasn't the same person, it was more like just being consistently fucked with by everybody.

It's not that I can't "handle the bants", its just that everybody seems to "bants" me, but if I try "bants" them back, I get attacked, so I guess its not really "bants". Isn't "Bants" for people you're already bonded with? So then it's not "bants" it just fucking with someone for the fun of it. Thats the thing, I guess Im just an easy target for people to fuck with, but then if I ever fight back or say shit back, suddenly I'm the bad/crazy one.

Last edited:
R

rightfulcel

Veteran
-
Make him lose balance and make him hit his head on the curb

A

arabce1

Recruit
-
Never really had a single "bully" it was more so just being fucked with people in general, hence my fear of people in general.

It wasn't the same person, it was more like just being consistently fucked with by everybody.

It's not that I can't "handle the bants", its just that everybody seems to "bants" me, but if I try "bants" them back, I get attacked, so I guess its not really "bants". Isn't "Bants" for people you're already bonded with? So then it's not "bants" it just fucking with someone for the fun of it. Thats the thing, I guess Im just an easy target for people to fuck with, but then if I ever fight back or say shit back, suddenly I'm the bad/crazy one.
Can relate

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
-
Never really had a single "bully" it was more so just being fucked with by people in general, hence my fear of people in general.

This was my situation as well but I remember most of the people who wronged me and in a realistic setting I’d probably step on their foot. Most of them wouldn’t do anything and the others I could provoke into a confrontation. The possibilities for victory are endless in that scenario

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

Rotting autismcel
-

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer
-
Dont know about his physical and social abilities now. Then I was stronger, but he had bigger backup of friends

Incline

Incline

22/White - Enduring my misery
-
Nothing bro he won't recognize me my face changed too much (for the worse).

Mainländer

Mainländer

Homo homini lupus
-
It has happened to me like three years ago, I ignored him. I wanted to kick the back of his head (he was sitting down), but it's not worth the consequences.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-

GeneticDysfunction

GeneticDysfunction

Mythic
-

Shut the fuck up and fight back you bitch. Thats what i did, cost me a week in the slammer but that fucker sure wont bully me again

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-

Yeah i was never fucked by one or two guys, it was mostly everyone wanted to try me in some way or another. Although there are some specific people who took it a step further into physical bullying that honestly I would hope would die of brain cancer.

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Death to cucks, Rotten Toothcel
-
Saw mine ar Kroger the other day. The most annoying part is you know you could kill them easily, but the KKKuck pig cops would send you to jail, because defending yourself is a crime in the Jewnited States of America. And then the faggot gets to reap the the pussy and glory and I am subjugated to a life of a misery. Another one who thought he was better than me because he was rich wasshot in the head by a black guy and killed not too long ago which is lifefuel, because I was raised in squalor in the ghetto with black people. I love to see the white beckys who sided with him crying over his death while im sitting here laughing like whos the dumbass now.

Last edited:
Izayacel

Izayacel

Zenithdity Intellect “Wizard"
-
Saw mine ar Kroger the other day. The most annoying part is you know you could kill them easily, but the KKKuck pig cops would send you to jail, because defending yourself is a crime in the Jewnited States of America. And then the faggot gets to reap the the pussy and glory and I am subjugated to a life of a misery. Another one who thought he was better than me because he was rich wasshot in the head by a black guy and killed not too long ago which is lifefuel, because I was raised in squalor in the ghetto with black people. I love to see the white beckys who sided with him crying over his death while im sitting here laughing like whos the dumbass now.
revenge is propably one of the best feels i swear

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Death to cucks, Rotten Toothcel
-
revenge is propably one of the best feels i swear
Yes kind of copey though, since his short life was 100x more worth living than mine probably will ever be

S

SA incel life

Recruit
-
Ignore him, like any other stranger

Reimu Hakurei

Reimu Hakurei

Shrine Maiden of Paradise
-
I would just laugh at their pathetic wageslave lives.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
It has happened to me like three years ago, I ignored him. I wanted to kick the back of his head (he was sitting down), but it's not worth the consequences.
high T you should reproduce

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Throw something at him to grab his attention.

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Veteran
-
He died already, I so would probably grab a flamethrower.

Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
I got revenge on mine when I grew bigger than him.

cookie33

cookie33

cavemancel
-
I have no bullis. People pity me too much to bully me or they simply dont care. I am objectively inferior to evryone, so I am part of no competition and no one is jealous of me.

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

High inhib
-
A lot of my bullies were subhumans themselves so probably nothing.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Luminary
-
nothing would happen they would probably not even remember me

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

Vocaloidcel
-

This. If you were bullied by just one guy/gal instead of a conglomerate of people you can't possibly recognize, you're a fakecel.
hyperbole obv