Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What to do if you see your highschool bully?

A

arabce1

Recruit
★★
You walking down the street in the middle of the day and you see your highschool bully.
What do you do?

Personally i'm probably gonna try and get prepared to fight to the death if he tries to staunch me. I wanna at least castrate him before I die. My chances would be slim since he's 6'4. Should incels carry around knucklebusters for such situations?

Never really had a single "bully" it was more so just being fucked with by people in general, hence my fear of people in general.

It wasn't the same person, it was more like just being consistently fucked with by everybody.

It's not that I can't "handle the bants", its just that everybody seems to "bants" me, but if I try "bants" them back, I get attacked, so I guess its not really "bants". Isn't "Bants" for people you're already bonded with? So then it's not "bants" it just fucking with someone for the fun of it. Thats the thing, I guess Im just an easy target for people to fuck with, but then if I ever fight back or say shit back, suddenly I'm the bad/crazy one.

Last edited:
Make him lose balance and make him hit his head on the curb

Never really had a single "bully" it was more so just being fucked with people in general, hence my fear of people in general.

It wasn't the same person, it was more like just being consistently fucked with by everybody.

It's not that I can't "handle the bants", its just that everybody seems to "bants" me, but if I try "bants" them back, I get attacked, so I guess its not really "bants". Isn't "Bants" for people you're already bonded with? So then it's not "bants" it just fucking with someone for the fun of it. Thats the thing, I guess Im just an easy target for people to fuck with, but then if I ever fight back or say shit back, suddenly I'm the bad/crazy one.
Can relate

Never really had a single "bully" it was more so just being fucked with by people in general, hence my fear of people in general.

This was my situation as well but I remember most of the people who wronged me and in a realistic setting I’d probably step on their foot. Most of them wouldn’t do anything and the others I could provoke into a confrontation. The possibilities for victory are endless in that scenario

Dont know about his physical and social abilities now. Then I was stronger, but he had bigger backup of friends

Nothing bro he won't recognize me my face changed too much (for the worse).

It has happened to me like three years ago, I ignored him. I wanted to kick the back of his head (he was sitting down), but it's not worth the consequences.

Shut the fuck up and fight back you bitch. Thats what i did, cost me a week in the slammer but that fucker sure wont bully me again

Yeah i was never fucked by one or two guys, it was mostly everyone wanted to try me in some way or another. Although there are some specific people who took it a step further into physical bullying that honestly I would hope would die of brain cancer.

Saw mine ar Kroger the other day. The most annoying part is you know you could kill them easily, but the KKKuck pig cops would send you to jail, because defending yourself is a crime in the Jewnited States of America. And then the faggot gets to reap the the pussy and glory and I am subjugated to a life of a misery. Another one who thought he was better than me because he was rich wasshot in the head by a black guy and killed not too long ago which is lifefuel, because I was raised in squalor in the ghetto with black people. I love to see the white beckys who sided with him crying over his death while im sitting here laughing like whos the dumbass now.

Last edited:
Saw mine ar Kroger the other day. The most annoying part is you know you could kill them easily, but the KKKuck pig cops would send you to jail, because defending yourself is a crime in the Jewnited States of America. And then the faggot gets to reap the the pussy and glory and I am subjugated to a life of a misery. Another one who thought he was better than me because he was rich wasshot in the head by a black guy and killed not too long ago which is lifefuel, because I was raised in squalor in the ghetto with black people. I love to see the white beckys who sided with him crying over his death while im sitting here laughing like whos the dumbass now.

revenge is propably one of the best feels i swear

revenge is propably one of the best feels i swear
Yes kind of copey though, since his short life was 100x more worth living than mine probably will ever be

Ignore him, like any other stranger

I would just laugh at their pathetic wageslave lives.

It has happened to me like three years ago, I ignored him. I wanted to kick the back of his head (he was sitting down), but it's not worth the consequences.
high T you should reproduce

Throw something at him to grab his attention.

He died already, I so would probably grab a flamethrower.

I got revenge on mine when I grew bigger than him.

A lot of my bullies were subhumans themselves so probably nothing.

nothing would happen they would probably not even remember me

This. If you were bullied by just one guy/gal instead of a conglomerate of people you can't possibly recognize, you're a fakecel.
hyperbole obv

If I was with friends and he called me out, I would use it as a way to humiliate him

I had someone who pissed me of in college , He is 5 foot 6 and Pakistani, probably call him inbred and short

I'd end up doing life in prison.

Dont know about his physical and social abilities now. Then I was stronger, but he had bigger backup of friends
408421 102459539936686 188886059 n

probably wouldn't regonsie them due to my memory being so shit but if I did I'd probably try to avoid them like I avoid everyone when outside.

Probably fantasise all kinds of shit in my head but keep my head down and avoid him/her while my hearts starts pounding in fear like the pathetic low t coward I am.

Was thinking about one of my former school bully recently. I assumed at age 40 he would have a family by now, so to fuck him up properly, his offspring would need to become the target.