Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What to do when loli waifu is not young loli anymore

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Haters screaming: "What be when wifed young girl is not young anymore?"
Depends-is she loli friend waifu, or female wifeoid

What is friend waifu? As lithuanian proverb says: "In bad time you know who's your friend". Friend waifu comes to broken man to help improve life, friend waifu can be saviour and partner. And so, when friend waifu starts to get aging-thats is bad time for girl, but as she is friend-friends are not to be left in bad time
Depends also on how waifu ageing-is she trying to be youthfull, as man wishes, or trying to fulfill norms of society, but not her man-in that case is not so friend, and can be kicked out
And doesnt count, if comes to improve life of broken chad-its not friend, its just cunt who goes after chads

Female wifeoid is greedy primitive creature, cares only about breeding, so avoids broken man, and comes only when man achieved some success without her help. And most times to use as betabux, after riding chad cock carousel, but even in case of avoiding that sluttery and going right to reliable man, she is just greedy leech, not friend. And as wifeoid values man not as friend, but provider, so wifeoid's value is only in youth and fertility. When aging, wifeoid loses all value, while man can be even better provider with time, so wifeoid needs to be thrown away and replaced by new young one

Thats reason I hate talks about self improvement and life improvement before searching waifu, because that is way to find wifeoids, inferior creatures with low value who need to be replaced. Being broken is risky maneuver, but also can help find waifu who is real friend. What is very hard in this degenerate dark world of primitive cunts

idk what I just read but it's beautiful
If I was with a girl that truly cared about me, I would grow old together with her, no problem. Of course, most girls become insufferable when they reach adulthood… the "stronk indapandant whamen" epidemic...
Sad!

I feel you bro

idk what I just read but it's beautiful
Is friendship big value, but femoid creatures can only into friendzone

Friend waifu comes to broken man to help improve life, friend waifu can be saviour and partner. And so, when friend waifu starts to get aging-thats is bad time for girl, but as she is friend-friends are not to be left in bad time
Depends also on how waifu ageing-is she trying to be youthfull, as man wishes, or trying to fulfill norms of society, but not her man-in that case is not so friend, and can be kicked out
And doesnt count, if comes to improve life of broken chad-its not friend, its just cunt who goes after chads

This is unachievable in this reality, unfortunately.

This sounds like you translated it directly from google translate and I feel like I got a brain aneurysm.

Truly a well thought out, high IQ post, i have had the utmost pleasure reading this, it has been an honor.

Stay with her and have her and her daughter to compete for who sexually pleases you better.

As per watereol from r/incels: 12gauge to the back of her head in front of another loli to teach her what happens if she decides to disobey me

Wiseness unmatched by the humans of today.