Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What tv shows have you enjoyed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Need something to watch, I'm tired of rewatching the same old shitcoms.

I figure you guys have better tastes than some normie forum so I'm asking here.

I used to watch Two and a half men but it's kinda degenerate.

does anime count

Manhunt: Unabomber is nice.

I used to watch Two and a half men but it's kinda degenerate.
I watched it in its entirety like 3 or 4 times I think, it's not great but it's not that bad by sitcom standards. I can't watch it too much though cause I fucking hate Alan's ex wife and everything that happens to Alan. Fucking feminism, when I see that bitch my blood boils and I think unspeakable things about all womankind.

Manhunt: Unabomber is nice.
Unabomber was based, technology is the source of many evils. Though it's inevitable and can't be stopped.
DBZ is a classic tbh ngl
Ohh I thought you were more of a connoisseur, DBZ is only good for the nostalgia factor. Even among shounen DBZ is not that good.

Of course I've heard about DBZ, I've watched like 200 or more (idk, my memory is shoddy, might've been more) anime series in my life or something, and read a lot manga too.

Last edited:
Dexter (the series with people in it)

Aqua teen hunger force
Viva la bam

I really enjoyed watching texhnolyze
and liked some others too, but i will not be listing them all lol

About live action shows, I enjoyed watching mr robot (I didnt watch the 2 last seasons tho)

Dexter (the series with people in it)
I watched that in highschool. A girl in my class compared me to Masuka. God damn, that same bitch compared me to Dwight Schrute.
I really enjoyed watching texhnolyze
and liked some others too, but i will not be listing them all lol

About live action shows, I enjoyed watching mr robot (I didnt watch the 2 last seasons tho)
I think I watched the first season of Mr robot and it seemed good at first but for some reason I gave up on it, I forgot why. Was there too much feminism or sjw themes? Like strong black women and shit. Or some smart white woman kicking ass and being all bad ass and smart. I hate that shit.

I watched that in highschool. A girl in my class compared me to Masuka. God damn, that same bitch compared me to Dwight Schrute.
Ah good old Vinny Matsuka...

He was very funny!

I have all episodes.

Used to watch it once a year

Sorry for the soy, but I really enjoyed Breaking Bad.

As I said to that other bro, can you believe a girl compared me to Masuka?
Well he is kind of the Incel of the show right?

I dont remember the names very well but there was this Soy bearded mexican guy, the Tyrone who got killed in season 2, The chad "quinn" maybe etc.. damn getting compared to masuka.

Sorry for the soy, but I really enjoyed Breaking Bad.
Yeah I remember liking it too, years ago. Coincidentally, these days I've been getting outtakes from it recommended on youtube. I think I must've done a google search on it and then the algorithm tries to rope me into watching it again.

Although tbh it was too ... normie. I don't know how to describe it. As with most things, it tried too hard to teach me shit. I'm tired of bad guys getting what they deserve and shit like that. I want shows where it's like in real life, evil psychopaths get away with no repercussions, and morality is just a tool the weak use to cope with the world. (of course I'm weak and meek and kind irl, so that's why I guess I want the TV I watch to be different).

I think I watched the first season of Mr robot and it seemed good at first but for some reason I gave up on it, I forgot why. Was there too much feminism or sjw themes? Like strong black women and shit. Or some smart white woman kicking ass and being all bad ass and smart. I hate that shit.
Yes, very SJWish. Still I liked the theme and overall style.
I’m not a big fan of live action series tbh the only one I’ve watched fully was breaking bad.

The Game of Thrones.

it’s always sunny in philadelphia and seinfeld are the only 3d tv shows that i am fond of

Not many, if any.
Black Mirror is cool, ig.

I used to watch Seinfeld every morning before going to school

Dark. A german series. A bit confusing but pretty deep and depressing.

Vikings. My ancestors defeated the Vikings in several battles

Spongebob when I was a kid

The walking dead is okay

Breaking Bad
Sherlock Holmes

it’s always sunny in philadelphia and seinfeld are the only 3d tv shows that i am fond of
Based, those are 2 of my favorites, I've rewatched them the most out of any shows, so like 50 times each. That and Frasier too.

Hannah Montana is my fav omg Miley is so cuteeee :heart:

The Hollow Crown is good, if you want to see great adaptations of Shakespeare's histories.