Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What type of Incels you don't like?

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
JB worshippers

nausea said:
I don't understand any of the categories you mentioned, I don't know what they mean....

english really isnt ur first language is it?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
english really isnt ur first language is it?
he spoke internet lingo

obviously my first lang is ita

nausea said:
nobody worships them

8816995.gif

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

You just keep labeling hebephiles and ephebophiles as pedophiles when they aren't. You don't use correct terminology.

A Good Friend said:
Not mad at all. I don't want to trigger people, but they could stand to grow a thicker skin. If we didn't love women, then why do we hate not having them? Seems too MGTOW.

611.jpg

the difference is, is that this forum is supposed to be an incel forum, not a female worship forum.

Most of us hate women, we dont want to see or hear anymore about them as much as possible. u can easily worship fhos' by google searching.

nausea said:
he spoke internet lingo

obviously my first lang is ita

ita?

nausea said:
if you don't get the basics you will be cucked irl man

how can i be cucked as a blackpilled incel? i have made my point time and time again that if a female offered betabuxx/ cucking i would refuse.

Kointo said:
You just keep labeling hebephiles and ephebophiles as pedophiles when they aren't. You don't use correct terminology.

when did i do this?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
the difference is, is that this forum is supposed to be an incel forum, not a female worship forum.

Most of us hate women, we dont want to see or hear anymore about them as much as possible. u can easily worship fhos' by google searching.

ita?

how can i be cucked as a blackpilled incel? i have made my point time and time again that if a female offered betabuxx/ cucking i would refuse.

yes italian

also agoodfriend has a point

idkwattodowithlife said:
I don't like SJWcels, femcels, those that makes daily/weekly mod threads, animefags, gaycels, and those that are pushing their gay/trap agenda, atheisistcels, carcels, pogostikcels, and lookismfags,

I don't hate any incels, I may dislike some of them for certain reasons but I consider all truecels my family.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

He means Italian. I don't know why he calls it that. I had to ask him before also.

Oldcels, especially NEETS who act like there is still hope but it's 'almost gone'. Hope was lost a long time ago and your continued existence on this planet is a disgrace.

nausea said:
yes italian

also agoodfriend has a point

o no offense but i thought u were like from a middle eastern country just from some of your posts here and lack of english fluidity.

Kointo said:
He means Italian. I don't know why he calls it that. I had to ask him before also.

strange but interesting man he is

Oodar said:
Oldcels, especially NEETS who act like there is still hope but it's 'almost gone'. Hope was lost a long time ago and your continued existence on this planet is a disgrace.

giphy.gif

There's no hope for NEETs like me.

Everyone's continued existence on this planet is a disgrace if you want to say that.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
how can i be cucked as a blackpilled incel? i have made my point time and time again that if a female offered betabuxx/ cucking i would refuse
I am tired of repeating myself eh

if you didn't find the will to read the thread about da book ...

every comment about the book belongs to that thread

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
o no offense but i thought u were like from a middle eastern country just from some of your posts here and lack of english fluidity.
and wtf is wrong by being from middle east?

nausea said:

ill get to the book some day.

nothings wrong with the middle east or the people there that was just my hunch of ur nationality

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
nausea said:

ill get to the book some day.
nothings wrong with the middle east or the people there that was just my hunch of ur nationality

you don't need to read the entire book, just be aware of it and believe me when I say that it will give you awareness

every comment on that thread is superwelcome

nausea said:
you don't need to read the entire book, just be aware of it and believe me when I say that it will give you awareness

ok will look into it

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
nausea said:
ok will look into it
I quoted the book there

nausea said:
your dear jb has the same mouthful of your avatar

i dont have a dear jb

nausea said:
he doesn't worship them, did you see his video?

Yes I saw it, it was hilarious

Kointo said:
giphy.gif

There's no hope for NEETs like me.

Everyone's continued existence on this planet is a disgrace if you want to say that.

They should have a death wish and want to have fun. I absolutely think everyone is a disgrace in western society now. Those that dont serve the matrix should want to suicidemaxx with extreme sports.

I just hate the deflated persona some oldcels have. They have no energy

Oodar said:
I just hate the deflated persona some oldcels have. They have no energy

Why would they have energy? They've been ostracized by society their entire lives.

Kointo said:
Why would they have energy? They've been ostracized by society their entire lives.

Not sure because i have energy and have been ostracized too. Maybe its because ive maintained exercise and proper diet, or am just like that naturally.

Its not the kind of energy where i want to go hang out with normans or try to approach women. I want to fight other oldcels, go surfing, rock climbing, etc

nausea said:

I do, sorry for disappointing you but I fucking love jailbaits.

Akarin said:
nausea said:
I do, sorry for disappointing you but I fucking love jailbaits.
whorship is different than being sexually attracted to

nausea said:

It is. But every single time I see a cute teen girl I want to jump to her and confess my love on my knees. I'm a jailbait cuck.

Akarin said:
nausea said:
It is. But every single time I see a cute teen girl I want to jump to her and confess my love on my knees. I'm a jailbait cuck.
wallahi !!!

save yourself before it's too late, I hope you'll find happiness but only experience can truly blackpill someone

Anyone who says you need to be a male model to get bitches. Shut the fuck up.

Some I may like more than others, but there isn't an incel I really dislike. Even the ones who don't agree with me are fine in my book, as long as they have a generally blackpilled set of thoughts.

Surprised no-one has said it yet.

Nazicels

how can you hate women for judging you over something you have no control over when you do the same.

FeminismsCancer said:
SJWcels who use mainstream liberal feminist rhetoric to creep shame JB-lovers.

larpcels like OP, who is actually a woman, or tranny, or whatever the fuck you are

dont speak to me if you dont like jb.
jb is life.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
Most of us hate women, we dont want to see or hear anymore about them as much as possible. u can easily worship fhos' by google

I would never Google. I would use Bing! powered by Microsoft.

To be fair, I doubled down when I saw how much of a third-rail it was, but I don't really care. I don't want to make anybody feel worse than they already do.