Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What video games are you fellas playing recently?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6537
  • Start date
Geometry dash

Life is Strange, but I have to be drunk when I do it because then I become depressed that I'm not a rich bitch foid but I like the story.

Plague. It's old as shit but it's one of the best IOS games I've ever played

MGS2 is the last game I played before I just lost all will to do anything. I haven't even finished yet, but I hope to soon enough.

Planetside 2
Crusader Kings 2
Mount and Blade Warband
Dragon's Dogma
WoW(Not in it's current state though)

Those are some of my favorites. However I don't play as often as I used to, I've just been depressed a lot lately.

ROBLOX Phantom Forces, CS:GO, and GTA V, I'm waiting to get paid so I could play my original DOS games on an older laptop.

Sonic advance
Sonic advance 2
Sonic advance 3
Sonic 3 & knuckles
Sonic CD
Sonic Adventure 2
Assetto Corsa
Legend of Zelda breadth of the wild
GTA 5
Cities skylines
play sonic colours or generations or the fan made one if you haven’t the only decent ones to come out recently

Splatoon 2, Zelda BOTW (massive game and still not done), Rocket League, Octahedron, Unravel Two, Garden Warfare 2

Bully Scholarship Edition on the PC. I wanna play Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition but my slow Piss4 won't download it quick enough.

Yakuza 6 and SF 30th Anniversary Collection.