Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What videogame sequels do you want to see the most?

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I want Dark Souls 4, but they said it wont happen. Bloodborne 2 and Sekiro 2 would be great.
Also a Pokemon Mistery Dungeon for the switch

CONSOOOOM

Retard werent you mocking Anon for doing the same. You are a bored 6'1 white decent looking normie. Braincels had proof.

There are too many sequels these days

They aren't even good ones, they just turn out to be trash

There are too many sequels these days

Dark souls is the best franchise ever made so I would rather just get sequels than new games

Half life 3
new elder scrolls game
New gta game
Portal 3 would be nice too
A new dawn of war game would be nice

I would like to see an xcom classic remake

Papers Please

I'd like to see a proper Breath of Fire sequel or maybe some Tactics Ogre/FFT styled game developed by Matsuno.

A new Mega Man X game would be great too, I really don't care for retro MM and hate all the attention he gets.

Dragons dogma.

Gorilla 0190 1

Dead Space 4
Bioshock 4

I'd like to see a proper Breath of Fire sequel or maybe some Tactics Ogre/FFT styled game developed by Matsuno.

A new Mega Man X game would be great too, I really don't care for retro MM and hate all the attention he gets.
I was playing Megaman X but I got filtered in the last stage when I have to fight all the bosses

A proper sequel with all the OG characters from black ops like Cold War but this time it explains the mia years of Mason searching for reznov, then finding out he did escape vorkuta and still alive, also I want to play as reznov after mason jumped to the train to explain what happened

I can only piggyback on a few games already posted because I have a shitty imagination:
-New Elder Scrolls
-Fallout Out New Vegas 2 (The Outer Worlds disappointed me)
-New Bioshock (Let me fuck the little sisters)
-New Dragon Dogma (I wanted to play the MMO but fuck those japs)
-New XCOM game that isn't half-assed SJW spinoff
-Hellpoint 2 (its a Souls-like game that I like better than actual Dark Souls and while I like Bloodborne more it doesn't have a magic character)
-Another Chrono game since I Luved Cross and Trigger so much. Probably favorite games
-Cyberpunk 2 and hopefully they do everything right and give us everything they promised this time
-a new Earth Defense Force (EDF! EDF!)
-Far Cry Primal 2 (I'm the minority that prefers this gameplay and want them to make a sequel similar to this style of gameplay)
-Orcs Must Die 4 (on Steam and revamp fucking everything)
-Super Mario RPG 2 (I know Paper Mario is what the whole franchise is now and games like that but I want a true sequal to one of my most beloved games)

I want many more sequels but can't think atm

i want to see how gta vi turns out ngl

I want a new Wind Waker game, that game had potential but was rushed as fuck. After BOTW, a WW game with much more explorstion and things to do on every island would be great tbhngl.

View: https://youtu.be/xtyDAkPjGwk

Mirrors age, delta force, corruption 2029,

super mario galaxy 3, breath of the wild 2, gta 6

Sequels either milk a cash cow or ruin a classic franchise.

capcom vs snk 3.
but they would probably make it 3d and ugly so maybe not.

HITMAN 3, Elder Scrolls 6, Gotham Knights, Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, STALKER 2

As far as sequels to games that are unannounced, I would say a new Tomb Raider or Splinter Cell would be pretty neat.

Biggest problem with Dragon's Dogma was no fast trave, rest was great.
There was though bhai.

You could use port stones, remember?

View: https://youtu.be/36s3JgQ2DsY

capcom vs snk 3.
but they would probably make it 3d and ugly so maybe not.
No one does 2d anymore unless its Arc System Works so yea you're right it would look like shit. I hate 2d games with 3d models.

Supreme Commander

No one does 2d anymore unless its Arc System Works so yea you're right it would look like shit. I hate 2d games with 3d models.
there's been a fan version of CvS3 in the works for years now but it kinda looks shit.
and their choice of characters to include is suspect.
i basically just want a 2D capcom-made CvS2 with whip from KoF in it.
it's the perfect fighting game except it doesn't have the best snk character in it.

Honestly, most of them fail to capture the magic of the original. Game devs just need to update the first one like what minecraft does

Half-Life 3
Portal 3
Dark Souls 4
KotOR 3
Manhunt 3
Limbo 2
Gothic 5
Mirror's Edge 3
Penumbra 4
Condemned 3
X-Men Legends 3
Thief 5