Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What was the best compliment you got from a female?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Outside from family

I think some foid said I was smart in high school :chad::chad::chad:

"you're such a nice guy"

:feelsseriously:

Massage parlor whores often tell me my hands are pretty because my hands are smaller than theirs.

"You have a nice personality"

Never got compliments based on my looks
But I sometimes get compliments for my personality and achievements

That one is brutal tbh :feelsbadman:
oh, I got some back in high school but I won't post here

"You're nice, but I'm just not prepared to have a relationship yet :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:." :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

From a high school foid? "You have a nice ass". I didn't, she was just looking for something to compliment me on.
From a middle aged foid: "You are handsome" and some shit about how she prefers ethnics to blond men (she was blonde) lol virtue-signalling hard.

I can't I got warned once
From a high school foid? "You have a nice ass". I didn't, she was just looking for something to compliment me on.
From a middle aged foid: "You are handsome" and some shit about how she prefers ethnics to blond men (she was blonde) lol virtue-signalling hard.
Nice ass? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

you are not THAT ugly. no joke a foid realy said that to me. but if a foid says this she means: yes, you are really that ugly

She said I was the smartest person she ever met, and her jaw dropped.
Felt good, but looking back, it was cope because intelligence isn't attractive.

One day I put lotion on my eyebrows to “style” them and it worked because I girl complimented them that day. Not sure why I haven’t done it since, I guess because eyebrows alone won’t get you laid.

Lol, I got big hands small wrists :feelsugh::feelsrope:
You know what they say about men with big hands

I never got one

I wish..Think about this: Puppies are cute, kittens are cute. If a woman calls you cute usually that means that you aren't anywhere near her radar, plus the girl that called me that already had a boyfriend :feelsseriously:

Outside from family
That I will make some woman pretty happy one day, that I am smart/know many things (a lie tbh) or that I am funny and can make people laugh (again a lie) - they still wouldn't date me though.

I wish..Think about this: Puppies are cute, kittens are cute. If a woman calls you cute usually that means that you aren't anywhere near her radar, plus the girl that called me that already had a boyfriend :feelsseriously:
Nah man she was totally ready to cuck him for your "cute" ass.:soy:

My best compliment?:waitwhat:

Foid:, “Stop looking at me!”

Me:, :feelsugh:

"You're not that disgusting-looking" I remember it to this day. It may barely seem like a compliment to you and it was def virtue signalling AND it was also my cousin who said this but still. To me it counts.

You're implying that they talk to me.

:feelsbadman:

I never got one
Feels bad man, I got like 2-3 and some other shit I won't disclose but it wasn't great, if a woman have to compliment you then she isn't interested in you
You know what they say about men with big hands

View attachment 357461
:feelsokman:
Funny enough I think my dick is pretty big
One day I put lotion on my eyebrows to “style” them and it worked because I girl complimented them that day. Not sure why I haven’t done it since, I guess because eyebrows alone won’t get you laid.
I got great eyebrows

"Your friend is cute"

"Your friend is cute"
:feelsrope::feelsrope:I'm sorry

Some girls have asked me back in High school
"Have you got a GF"
or
"Are you dating ____"
I got some rumors that I liked this girl, I denied them

You are baiting us to get banned for bragging

You are baiting us to get banned for bragging
I am most likely to get banned here

But if we do get banned for a foid complimenting us then .co is cucked

Being Incels doesn't mean we don't want a woman
We are not Mgtow

Teachers complimenting my shoes.

A nurse once complimented my arms when I went to the ER. She was just doing her job.

Last edited:
I have a total of one like on my facebook photos of myself by female(s). I have an account since 2014.

Ngl felt fucking diamonds when I saw that notification :chad:

And I post so much on facebook because Im verbally and emotionally incontinent. Mostly rants though.

get called smart or funny by girls on the internet because they're imagining a chad, naturally they change their tune once they see me

Well after thinking about the question for a good five minutes... I still can't think of anything.