Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What was the best day of your life? What could be the best day of your life (if you were a Chad)

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
Polite request: Please no "hurr ferris wheel so I can kill mtselfs!!11" posts. You won't do it. Good.

What would be the best day of your life? If tou were Chad, what would make a day perfect for you? Answer as you choose to, if you think it'd be a night banging 5 9/10s Stacies in a 7 star hotel them please say it.

To be honest i don't remember the last time I didn't have a bad day, but if I were Chad all my days would be great.

I think it will be the same.Just a normal night slaying at bar with tons of stacys

Difficult to know

If I was Chad I could get a suit walk into anywhere and get a 100k+ a year job just for looking good

I'd wake up, workout, go get something to eat, have the waitress give me her number with ease, text her to come over, fuck, then back in the morning my appearance turns back to my original self and she calls the police and starts a rape case with I most likely being in jail for +30 years since this is cucked Florida.
9/10 experience until morning

Can’t honestly say I had a best day after puberty hit.
don’t even want to think of what a best day might entail if Chad.

winning the biggest lottery jackpot in existance, having stacys begging to fuck me and be my gf

don't remember the best day. If I was a chad tho, the best day would be finding a 10/10 stacy and marrying her

Going on a date then fucking my 10/10 virgin gf

I've never had a best day. If I was a chad the best day would be losing virginity day.