Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What was the best era of this forum so far?

What was the best era of this forum?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
For me it was mid 2018 and I guarantee it has nothing to do with the fact that was when I joined :forcedsmile:

I just miss many posters from back then.

2010 when I was still lurking here

I don’t seem to have any
Unrelated, but I think using punctuation refrained me from postmaxxing properly. If I skipped it, maybe I'd have 55k posts by now as well!

mid 2018 to late 2018 tbh. i miss Zesto's SEAmaxxing faggotthreads

This thread implies that our greatest era has passed

Unrelated, but I think using punctuation refrained me from postmaxxing properly. If I skipped it, maybe I'd have 55k posts by now as well!
Yeah that might be true. Every bit of time matters and you certainly can’t be wasting it on needless things like that.

Yeah that might be true. Every bit of time matters and you certainly can’t be wasting it on needless things like that.
Engaging in conversations with other postmaxxers also seems counterproductive since they get to postmaxx as well when I do it!

Engaging in conversations with other postmaxxers also seems counterproductive since they get to postmaxx as well when I do it!
That’s brutal to hear man, but thanks for the help.:feelsokman:

That’s brutal to hear man, but thanks for the help.:feelsokman:
Don't worry, I didn't actually mean it. I was just saying whatever came to my mind in order to postmaxx :y'all:

mid 2018 to late 2018 tbh. i miss Zesto's SEAmaxxing faggotthreads
I miss @Zesto @Tellem-T @Leucosticte @Fontaine @Blackpill101 @Ledgemund @Ritalincel and many more.

I miss @Zesto @Tellem-T @Leucosticte @Fontaine @Blackpill101 @Ledgemund @Ritalincel and many more.
All are banned and all were pieces of human garbage.

What a shocker

20200221 110506

Last edited:
Great minds think alike :feelsthink:
based bro

For me it was mid 2018 and I guarantee it has nothing to do with the fact that was when I joined :forcedsmile:

To make it more specific for me,i started lurking near the end of early 2019 and early-mid time had the most based posts and most based users
a lot of good posts come from 2018 era though too propably these 2years were the golden times of .co
after the joker movie and late 2019 it took the downfall

I'd say the whole 2018 area and I guess late 2017, but I wasn't around then

whenever @Ritalincel was most active

Either mid 2018 or early 2019 tbh.

Where have they gone?
youre right

I only know about Zesto but I have no idea what happened to the others
@Zesto disappeared from the incelsphere, not sure if he's still in some obscure Discord group
@Tellem-T no idea. Tbh I think he was just a tyrone trolling the forum but he was still very funny
@Leucosticte is in his new forum that shouldn't be named here
@Fontaine left the incelsphere, I talked to him last year
@Blackpill101 , same as Fontaine
@Ledgemund and @Ritalincel were in looksmax last time I checked (years ago jfl)

All are banned and all were pieces of human garbage.

What a shocker

View attachment 311975
Kek, who hurt you sweaty?

@Zesto disappeared from the incelsphere, not sure if he's still in some obscure Discord group
@Tellem-T no idea. Tbh I think he was just a tyrone trolling the forum but he was still very funny
@Leucosticte is in his new forum that shouldn't be named here
@Fontaine left the incelsphere, I talked to him last year
@Blackpill101 , same as Fontaine
@Ledgemund and @Ritalincel were in looksmax last time I checked (years ago jfl)

Kek, who hurt you sweaty?
Why don't we unpack this

January of this yr

When @Minjaze was still posting. He ascended eventually from what I know, but he was the best poster.

And @anincelforlifelol

I'm way to too new to vote tbh ngl.

When @Minjaze was still posting. He ascended eventually from what I know, but he was the best poster.
He did? Tell me more, I never heard of it.

He did? Tell me more, I never heard of it.
He did get banned for bragging about having e-girlfriends, i dont know if he actually ascended. It's a pity, on one hand I'm all for banning fakecels and braggers, but on the other hand some epic posters where lost who I could really relate to.

Mid 18, back when we were called 'maycels are gaycels'

Mid to late 2018 imo. So ironically before the time i deceided to join.

I have no idea since I only joined late June

Maycel times thanks to AM

Summer of 2018 , what a time it was

When itsover was around