Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was the dumbest reason you got a warning for?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Mine was for putting my selfie as my avatar. Thanks god mods didn't permaban me tbh

Baiting about 6 times jfl

For quoting someone who said didnt read

I don't check my warnings, so I don't know.

Posting @Tellem-T's legendary copypasta

Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.

I said the y word. I don’t think it was a percent warning though so it’s meh

"Baiting" whatever that is

I got one for inciting Violence a while back

Most of my warnings were dumb tbh. But I guess the dumbest was a video I posted showing chads and stacies having fun, and pointing out that’s what they do while we rot. The dumb part was that people post this stuff all the f’ing time and obviously don’t get warned. Plus it was a black pilled post as I was merely showing the difference in our lives vs attractive people.

Saying something bad about orientals and indians, even though the N word is written here like a hundred times daily

Necroposting stupid lame jokes on dead threads

for having sex with the mods gf

Some faggot deleted a gore video I uploaded in a NSFW THREAD because it wasn’t SPOILED as NSFW

Well, the only warnings I've ever gotten were for necro, so I guess that, though there was no competition.

a girl hugged me one time and i posted it in a thread about something like, "Have you ever had physical female contact?"
so im just answering OPs questions then i get warning for brag

Being "gay" ... in the sewers. :feelsseriously:
Even though in the rules it says everything goes. :feelsseriously:

Got told my posts where “ gay”

Low effort for saying only a few words

accidentally repeating a thread

Mine was for putting my selfie as my avatar. Thanks god mods didn't permaban me tbh
I tried to discuss a video of an incel kissing some ugly foid and singing to her. I made it known beforehand that it was a discussion as to how the mofo even got close to a female. The mods removed it and gave me a warning for "cherrypicking".

Low effort for saying only a few words

30% for cherrypicking
I posted a video of JoeysWorldTour and simply stated that he has a wife, I wasn't even trying to argue the blackpill or anything.
jfl no way he has a wife
must be ultra betabuxxer

never got a warning

My only warning was when I talked about the thoughts I had and asked if others had similar thoughts. I said that the thoughts shouldn't be acted upon thinking that would make it better legally. Still got a warning dispite the actions just being thoughts

Saying I got rejected

low effort posting for posting opisafag.jpg

i got 20% once for mentioning zestos forum back in the day

Posting too many truck pictures on media section.

So that I can be a part of the monthly quota

I made a clear joke about how we should cut of a cocks, whist saying how backwards trannies were in the same post and then get a warning for 'pushing tranny shit'. I was fuming at the beginning but just accepted the stupidity of certain mods on this forum

I once made an extremely long venting thread and it was deleted seconds after being posted because I complimented the looks of my chadlite friend's gf.

low effort, racebait.

Low effort,bait and spam is all.

necroing in must read when the rules said necroing there was allowed