Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What Was The Final Moment You Realized It Was Truly Over

I tried for years to ascend in high school and college. Being social, trying to build a social circle, approachmaxxing, gamemaxxing, gymcelling. At the end of college, I found lookism.net and learned about bone law. I looked at my face, then looked at my high school yearbook, and noticed how robust everyone's lower thirds were compared to mine. It was an earth shattering moment, and I immediately fell into a deep depression.

Most based post of the entire month.

Childhood and puberty determine the rest of life, they make you or break you.
I knew it was over for me were random girls treated me as subhuman at the of 15. I used to cope with ER-ish methods like going outside all alone while wearing my best clothes or going outside at 12PM to find a like-minded girl, obviously both didn't work.

Im so fucking afraid of using tinder tbh
Im afraid of having the truth shoved down my throat when i get no matches in weeks ,
thats why i will never use it tbh too much suifuel

When I installed tinder as chadfish and all the matches started pouring in. Then I looked at my real tinder and it was full of girls ghosting despite me trying my best.

as chad I didby have to try. At that moment I knew it’s over for me. I’ll never be white,6’3 and handsome and have nice hair. I have way to many flaws to fix.

everything made sense at that point. Why I never got anything as a Pua while the good looking white guy on his first day at Pua boot camp got bette results then me in 3 years.

there was nothing wrong with my personality. It was my looks all along

I remember really thinking hard about it for the first time laying in bed at 17. I always knew of course, but it really hit me that night.