Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What was the highest you rated yourself in your blue pilled days?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Don’t fucking lie, we all put ourselves AT BARE MINIMUM at 6/10 back in our blue pilled days. I think I once even believed I was a 7/10 :lul: :lul: :lul:
truly embarrassing. I’ve noticed blue pilled people tend to overrate others and themselves, I wonder why?

Never rated myself tbh

7/10 because the most popular girl in my class in middle school said so. I later learned she was mocking me and there was Facebook group where they talked shit about me and laughed at my appearance and autism behavior. Part of me died that day.

i thought i could be 7/10 with good outfit and haircut

9/10, I overrated myself too much just for being white in a country full of mestizos. I was wrong and something crazy.

Never rated myself. Before as a fat shit I hated pictures and looking in the mirror. I wouldn't say I'm skinny now but now I have a goatee and my ears pierced I still think the mirror is decieving. The ratings I get are from peoples expressions when they look at me, with disgust.

4 or 5 because I was fat with acne, and was always dickpilled.

I thought could be a 7/10 but I am 4/10

A 9/10 (I'm 5 on a good day). And I fucking acted like it too, back in my red pill phase. It must have been so fucking cringey for others to witness.

7 or 8 JFL
9/10, I overrated myself too much just for being white in a country full of mestizos. I was wrong and something crazy.
I thought could be a 7/10 but I am 4/10
A 9/10 (I'm 5 on a good day). And I fucking acted like it too, back in my red pill phase. It must have been so fucking cringey for others to witness.
Our blue pilled days was when we were cringemaxxing. :feelsrope:

7/10 because the most popular girl in my class in middle school said so. I later learned she was mocking me and there was Facebook group where they talked shit about me and laughed at my appearance and autism behavior. Part of me died that day.
I have had almost the exact experience, except it was a text group chat and not a Facebook group.

I have had almost the exact experience, except it was a text group chat and not a Facebook group.
It was also a chat group sorry I forgot actual groups on Facebook also exist. I still have screenshots of what they said about me and who said it just in case I ever get some authority I will punish them immensely.

It was also a chat group sorry I forgot actual groups on Facebook also exist. I still have screenshots of what they said about me and who said it just in case I ever get some authority I will punish them immensely.
Post the pics or LARP.

Fukkk you hope you die

giphy.gif

Every single man on the planet thinks hes a 6-7/10 until he gets blackpilled and wakes up to reality

SomewhERe between 5.45 and 7.62

5/10 I thought I was average.

i didn't rate myself out of 10 but i would look into the mirror and think to myself "i'm handsome" lol. i would add girls on msn/skype as a teenager and ask them what they thought of me and some would say i was "cute" and never talk to me again, some wouldn't even respond or just avoid answering the question and some would take my picture and post it for everyone to see and laugh at me. when i was bluepilled i just didn't think about these things logically or comprehend why people were laughing at my appearance. like in primary school we had pictures of our classmates all lined up on the wall and the other kids kept laughing at my picture and i tried to cope by saying i was just making a funny face which made them laugh at me even more

Every single man on the planet thinks hes a 6-7/10 until he gets blackpilled and wakes up to reality
Yup :feelskek: :feelskek:
i didn't rate myself out of 10 but i would look into the mirror and think to myself "i'm handsome" lol. i would add girls on msn/skype as a teenager and ask them what they thought of me and some would say i was "cute" and never talk to me again, some wouldn't even respond or just avoid answering the question and some would take my picture and post it for everyone to see and laugh at me. when i was bluepilled i just didn't think about these things logically or comprehend why people were laughing at my appearance. like in primary school we had pictures of our classmates all lined up on the wall and the other kids kept laughing at my picture and i tried to cope by saying i was just making a funny face which made them laugh at me even more
Brutal

7/10 lol

(I'm 4/10 lol)

Tenor 1

Last edited:
Don’t fucking lie, we all put ourselves AT BARE MINIMUM at 6/10 back in our blue pilled days. I think I once even believed I was a 7/10 :lul: :lul: :lul:
truly embarrassing. I’ve noticed blue pilled people tend to overrate others and themselves, I wonder why?
Had no self-esteem back then when I was obese (2/3). And I thought that my weight was the problem. Then I lost some pounds (nowadays I could be classified as underweight) and thought that I looked slightly-above-average (6/7). The attitude of foids towards me didn't change. I wasn't a bullying victim afterwards and was ignored instead. A few years ago I discovered the black pill and it truly opened my eyes towards my ugliness. I am a manlet, have severe akne, a crooked nose and a stoop. A 3/4 at best.

Had no self-esteem back then when I was obese (2/3). And I thought that my weight was the problem. Then I lost some pounds (nowadays I could be classified as underweight) and thought that I looked slightly-above-average (6/7). The attitude of foids towards me didn't change. I wasn't a bullying victim afterwards and was ignored instead. A few years ago I discovered the black pill and it truly opened my eyes towards my ugliness. I am a manlet, have severe akne, a crooked nose and a stoop. A 3/4 at best.
Holy shit, my fucking life bro. We actually legit had similar lives....

5/10 i thought i was average and could get a girlfriend. Too bad im ugly 4/10 and cant get a girlfriend