Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

¿What was the moment when you started hating beautiful people?

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
That moment when you hated how they made you feel so inferior, did it make you think why you were born? How much will I have to do to compete against them?

After puberty

I don't hate beautiful people for the sole reason of them being beautiful. However, 99% of them has shitty bluepilled opinions, which makes me hate them. If I meet a blackpilled Chad I'd like him.

After being bullied by them hard for things outside of my control.

The moment females began to choose them over me.

I hate pretty boy maxxers, these faggots (lower t than gay twinks) are a newer phenomenon, I hate them. Otherwise, I don't hate anyone because they won the genetic lottery unless they try to sell low IQ bluepilled advice.

I don't hate beautiful people for the sole reason of them being beautiful. However, 99% of them has shitty bluepilled opinions, which makes me hate them. If I meet a blackpilled Chad I'd like him.

When I realized I was subhuman and would never have what they had

After I got blackpilled

The moment I realized I wasn’t one of them

I don't hate them, I hate those who can't understand us and those who thinks their beauty was their work. You know, like idiots who say just have a hair cut or just wear better clothes.

I don't hate beautiful people as long as they don't give bluepilled advice.

When they bullied me for being short and ugly

The moment they looked down to me because i'm genetic trash.

When they began treating me bad for being unattractive. Wasn’t just beautiful people, but normies too.

When i found out Marilyn Manson was a jew. Ruined the whole goddamned motherfucking song tbh ded srs ngl.

For a long time, dont remember when. Jealousy is a most human emotion