Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was the moment you felt the most cucked?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★
The other day I was returning home from buying bread and I had the misfortune to see 3 little impolite children and their parents clogging up the sidewalk. But the parents were two dudes. I heard their homo babble and then started walking faster because I'm autistic and no good for words. Then the pillow biter said to the other guy "my love, let him pass". As a weakcel manlet, I was fuming I couldn't just bash their skulls in front of their kids and line their corpses on the road so they would be destroyed beyond recognition in Postal 2.

tl;dr Met two homos, couldn't do shit but hear their faggot talk.

Every time I have to grovel for my foid boss and be a good little employee for her. :feelsrope:

Definitely at my old janitor job when my bitch boss yelled at me in front of co-workers for not putting my radio on.

i still remember getting brutally mogged at my confirmation lots of years ago. i was fugly, short, and had a shitty cheap handmedown suit.
the worst part was that none of this was my fault and that I could do nothing about this. none of this shit is my fault and i can't say or do anything about this.

The other day I was returning home from buying bread and I had the misfortune to see 3 little impolite children and their parents clogging up the sidewalk. But the parents were two dudes. I heard their homo babble and then started walking faster because I'm autistic and no good for words. Then the pillow biter said to the other guy "my love, let him pass". As a weakcel manlet, I was fuming I couldn't just bash their skulls in front of their kids and line their corpses on the road so they would be destroyed beyond recognition in Postal 2.

tl;dr Met two homos, couldn't do shit but hear their faggot talk.
The feeling when I realized everything I studied and worked hard for would never materialize into anything even remotely considered successful. My whole life is one giant act of cuckoldry.

I think already mentioned this here.

It was a school-leaving celebration at my high school. Basically, at the end of the event nearly all of my classmates around me were hugging and kissing their girlfriends/boyfriends, I was one of the few who was only greeted by his family.

This was pure failure and humiliation. I never wanted to die more than back then.