Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What was uni like for you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I'm never gonna go. I can't think of anything more worse for an ugly male.

Uni could maybe even be worse than school

How was uni for u? Did u get bullied at all? What was it like?

Never went, I've been rotting since the age where it's normal to go.

Terrible, I was ignored and regarded as subhuman due to my looks and autism. I wasn't directly bullied though people talked shit about me behind my back or pitied and avoided me because of my awkwardness.

Its fucking ragefuel and suifuel. Everyday a new couple comes out of hibernation to lifemog me. Chads roam around like they own the place. And don't even get me started on those worthless entitled foids. I realized in uni that my only purpose in life was to makes Chads look more attractive.

I only switched colleges 3 times (just like ER)

so how did u think it went..

I'm never gonna go. I can't think of anything more worse for an ugly male.

Uni could maybe even be worse than school

How was uni for u? Did u get bullied at all? What was it like?

You wont get bullied at uni, you will get ignored

Once social circles are established its over, you are left behind

My experience was pretty much:

wake up -> go to class -> go back to my dorm to studymaxx -> vidyamaxx or animemaxx before sleeping

Rinse and repeat

I was extremely skinny during undergrad and thus afraid to make friends and talk to people and because Im a picky eater I couldnt just gain weight

I regret my uni experience so much :feelsbadman:

Also lol if you end up doing engineering like me, if you dont have some nonengineering connection you will be around other guys 99% of the time

I went to a party school so I was a shut in because its difficult to socialize with wiggers/(rice/curry/latino equivalent).

wake up -> go to class -> go back to my dorm to studymaxx -> vidyamaxx or animemaxx before sleeping

Rinse and repeat

I was extremely skinny during undergrad and thus afraid to make friends and talk to people and because Im a picky eater I couldnt just gain weight

Also lol if you end up doing engineering like me, if you dont have some nonengineering connection you will be around other guys 99% of the time
Did you at least make it into a friend group with the other engineering/STEM kids?

fakecel if youre at uni tbh, if you havent been ridiculed enough then you arent incel and are probably just an average male, fuck it all. hope you all die

Hell.

Shunned by classmates. Bullied by utter shits in my living accomodation. Bullied at my student job stacking grocery shelves. Mocked on nights out due to being a kid framed puberty cel

Rinse and repeat

Do you have a job now?
I went to a party school so I was a shut in because its difficult to socialize with wiggers/(rice/curry/latino equivalent).
Dafuq's a party school?

Parents want me to go

University is for normies. I have been rotting on welfare since I was done with Highschool.

Its fucking ragefuel and suifuel. Everyday a new couple comes out of hibernation to lifemog me. Chads roam around like they own the place. And don't even get me started on those worthless entitled foids. I realized in uni that my only purpose in life was to makes Chads look more attractive.
University is for normies. I have been rotting on welfare since I was done with Highschool.
That's where many college grads end up anyways

Nothing special. In fact, nothing at all. I had the same experience I had in prep school, utter loneliness.

Hell.

Shunned by classmates. Bullied by utter shits in my living accomodation. Bullied at my student job stacking grocery shelves. Mocked on nights out due to being a kid framed puberty cel
How'd u get bullied at work?

I can imagine this happening to me tbh.

I second the experience of others here. You'll likely just be alone most of the time. Rotting in your room or in the library or in the computer room.

Go to a commuter school in your state/province if you want to go to college. The structure and social supervision of home life will keep you motivated to studymaxx consistently and will avoid you getting isolated and binging on booze or drugs or vidya.

Uni is no place for an incel. You'll literally live the ER experience - sitting alone at Starbucks or Domino's Pizza for 3 hours and watching life pass you by. Avoid this.

Last edited:
Don't go to uni.
Prefer business school, you won't slay but it'll be 100 times easier to make friends there. Uni is hell for introverts, ugly males.
In business school everything is set up to help anyone socializing. You literally cannot be alone in business schools unless you are a real antisocial guy and in that case, you're volcel until you change your behavior.

A place filled with fucking normies, but I met also a couple of friends there.

Do you have a job now?

I got a job straight out of college and then quit to go back to gradschool for a MS

I just couldnt see myself wageslaving for the rest of my life and wanted to go back to school where I could be around more people my age

Im probably gonna do a PhD for the same reason

My family is telling me "Oh but if you do a PhD you will be delaying your life by 4 or 5 years" but I dont care: being around girls my age that would allow me to find a gf is more important than retiring early, what the point of retiring early if you are incel for your entire life

Dafuq's a party school?

The term party school is used to refer to a college or university (usually in the United States) that has a reputation for heavy alcohol and drug use or a general culture of licentiousness at the expense of educational credibility and integrity.

ERs uni is a party school
Did you at least make it into a friend group with the other engineering/STEM kids?

For projects? Yes.

Someone I could hang out with outside school? No.

There are 3 camps in stem

1. Normies who study engineering but who have contacts outside the engineering department. They are guaranteed good lives since they are NT and will have a stem degree

2. Typical nerdy stem kids who play LoL and DnD

3. Absolute fucking weirdos like me who are doomed

Last edited:
I never went to uni and most likely never will. As i'm underqualified to do so.

Went, never had sex once, made no friends, just stayed in my room. Got a shit grade and degree, regret it so much. Only positive is I did meet a few dealers so cam get plenty of drugs to cope with my hell life

Studied like a good goy. Occasionally went out with normie uni friends to "get lucky" (JFL). It was your slightly above average incel uni experience. Beckies try to use you for doing their work (nope, bitch, I'm not that stupid for pussy), normalfags try to copy your work and straight up cheat off of you on assignments, and professors are harsher with you. I legit remember asking a question in a lecture and got an annoyed response by the prof, only for another student (a foid, no less) to ask basically the same question in different words and get an in-depth answer in a pleasant tone.

It's hell, but at least there are no dorms here

27b743169adf855d2f01ac3f15f1df26

Have you not seen the threads I made about my first year at Uni?

I chose University Campus accommodation as someone told me it's the best way to make friends. My father made me go for Mixed sex accommodation as well.
My room was in the middle of 2 foids.

Between them I couldn't go 10 days without hearing one of them have sex (DO YOU KNOW HOW THIN THE WALLS ARE!!? I HEARD EVERYTHING - MOANING, SPANKING, SLAPPING, KISSING).

Parties everywhere. People screaming. Chads coming from a party with 2 foids either side of him.
Everyone having fun.

I did my BEST to make friends and talk to people but after a few weeks they ditched me to their normie groups. It doesn't help that I don't drink - Uni culture is alcoholic-friendly.

I spent my first year of Uni crying, questioning what's wrong with me and wanting to die. I had an 80% average module mark but what does that matter!? I was always sat alone in the canteen being reminded of how much of a failure I am.

If you ever want to know where you stand socially. University is a very accurate measurement.

Now I'm going through Uni just hoping to die.

I was there for a year and then covid happened.