Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What was worse, being born a black during the 60s/ boomer decades or being born a manlet with glasses and nasally voice white in the 60s/ boomer era.

Standard black guy or the poindexter white. Which one.

• Poindexter Nasal Voice Short White

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • Black Guy

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
Which of the two do you think had it worse, which will tacitly tell me which you would rather be.

I would rather be a black and I am serious. Every time I hear their complaints about something I wish I were in their shoes instead of mine. Every time I see a black man telling that society should do more for him at the expenses of others I feel I want to be him. Also blacks do have their own “black culture” thing which is over-enforced, they have affirmative action, a huge amount of social privileges.

Being white and needing help truly sucks balls. Being white and manlet with glasses is even worse because you have no privileges to check, but everyone feel the right to shame you for something you don’t even have the opportunity to do.

You are a fool if you think that it’s better to be white.

being a manlet is probably worse in any point in time in history

maybe even worse than being a literal slave

I would rather be a black and I am serious. Every time I hear their complaints about something I wish I were in their shoes instead of mine. Every time I see a black man telling that society should do more for him at the expenses of others I feel I want to be him. Also blacks do have their own “black culture” thing which is over-enforced, they have affirmative action, a huge amount of social privileges.

Being white and needing help truly sucks balls. Being white and manlet with glasses is even worse because you have no privileges to check, but everyone feel the right to shame you for something you don’t even have the opportunity to do.

What are the minimum requirements of primal value for a white person to have to qualify for "white privilege"? back then, and today.

What are the minimum requirements of primal value for a white person to have to qualify for "white privilege"? back then, and today.
I don’t know. The “privilege checklist” is not specific, it’s too generic. Being just white is a too broad definition.

The black guy would at least probably be getting black pussy. The manlet point dexter will get none.

I would be black gladly if it will make me 6'3 and I will keep my jewish iq.

Nothing is worse than being a manlet

People still loved bbc even back during the segregation days whether they admit it or not

I dont remember someone being lynched because vision problems, voice or height tbh.

"Nerd lynched by a mob of the AUK(Anti-Ugliness Klan) today. He was found hanging by a tree"

being a literal slave

Being a truecel in the 2010's

They allways had a strong racial comunity and identity with strong father figures and family unit. The racism shit is really an annoying whining since when we whites are victims of the must disgusting racism we usually laugh about it and find it hilarious.

So much this. Blacks can rely on their intimidation factor to get shit done

The nerdy white guy could easily find a mate in the boomer era. Plus he wouldn’t be poor and black lol.

Are we talking black tyrone, or black manlet with glasses and nasally voice?