Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What was your childhood dream?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
mine was to become a pro gamer so I can live off playing vidya for a living kek

film director still is

I wanted to be a firefighter.
Now I’m a pyromaniac. (I’m not dangerous though for cucks and FBI reading this, whenever I carry out the urge to burn something, I always have a hose nearby.)

To become a game designer I guess. Don't care that much about games now though.

To be forest ranger and live in forest

Being a trash collector, working with a trash truck. I dont want it anymore.

To become a fighter pilot..

To become a god of the new world

Attachments

• PessimisticIllustriousDore-small.gif
    PessimisticIllustriousDore-small.gif
    439.2 KB · Views: 12
Most my childhood I was edgy natsocfag and wanted to be dictator.

Similarly, I wanted to code games for a living. I'm too stupid for that, though.

Wanted to be a herpetologist

Also anticipated getting a girlfriend.

I can't remember. I don't think I had one.

I never really had a career dream, I assumed I would find one by the time I got in highschool, heh.

Don't most people have many childhood dreams?

Typical subarbs, nice car, white picket fence my whole life.

Luckily I got a good career, but can't find anyone who wants to share my dream with me.

It was something really ambitious like becoming Prime Minister or an astronaut or something like that. I think it was astronaut, I had a really autistic obsession with space at the time. Obviously I realize now that I'm a brainlet and can't get anywhere close to it.

Game Designer, got blackpilled on the game industry tho, don't think its possible for me, even in the past.

Astronaut ngl

I wanted to travel the galaxy

At one point my dream was that I would go to university and become popular and successful, and people would stop treating me like shit. The only difference now from then is that I spend almost no time around other people.

I said fuckall to university back in the day, even though I had a 12th grade/college reading level when I was in first grade. I wanted to either become a mechanic or a tow truck driver out in the country. Now that still sticks, because I fucking hate university, but it only stuck back in my brain after I entered 12th grade.

I had many dreams as a kid
I wanted to be a famous youtuber

Becoming a warrior of justice but instead of killing innocent monsters purging the evil normies and creating a perfect world

I wanted to be like Stalin or Louis the 14th.

To put p in v. Still is.

Being a hockey player

I didn’t have one tbh
Maybe astronaut? Scientist rly

To become a professional wrestler or a soccer player

airline pilot

I wanted to be a chef when I was little. Then my brother accidentally burned my upper arm with a frying pan and I don't really like being around hot metal, anymore. After that I wanted to be a fighter pilot, but a congenital eye defect killed that. Plus, I generally didn't qualify for the military.

I wanted more deeply than anything to go to a top university and become an academic. However, my father forced me to attend a local uni, and major in biology and become a doctor. that threw me into a deep depression that I have till today.

I wanted to be a musician or a rapper.